Crow and Raven hurtta rain coats.

DocReverto

Formerly CRD
Pictures as promised. I finally got fed up with the lack of going potty in the rain. Amazingly fast shipping and an awesome price. Thanks again Katja!

yta4a8yg.jpg

He doesn't look to happy, lol.
evuqudus.jpg

2yresyjy.jpg

Just to show how reflective they are.

Awww they looks great. Thanks so much for posting those. Do you mind if I snatch them for my website and FB page?

They don't even look huge on them, though they are not done growing yet. :D

THAAAAANK YOU!!!

He doesn't look happy at all,she looks like she hasn't made up her mind yet.:)

I was thinking the exact same thing. She looks a little unsure to the situation.

Awww they looks great. Thanks so much for posting those. Do you mind if I snatch them for my website and FB page?

They don't even look huge on them, though they are not done growing yet. :D

THAAAAANK YOU!!!

I was surprised how well they fit with them at this age. They still have a bunch to grow into, and plenty of room on the coats.
Feel free to use the pictures wherever, if you would like I can take some better ones..

Aw! They'll learn to love them. We have the winter coats and the only part ours don't like about them is that they have to stand still for us to put them on and take them off.

I was thinking the exact same thing. She looks a little unsure to the situation.

I was surprised how well they fit with them at this age. They still have a bunch to grow into, and plenty of room on the coats.
Feel free to use the pictures wherever, if you would like I can take some better ones..
I dig the reflective feature:thumbsup:Honestly we don't get enough rain to worry about a jacket(not that the princess would willfully step in water;)),but for those that do it looks like a pretty cool product,they probably hold in a little heat for the cold months too.I'm going to have to shoot a link to some friends out of state,they have a Rottie and a Min-Pin.

Katja,I haven't looked,but do they make small jackets for those little sized dogs?

I dig the reflective feature:thumbsup:Honestly we don't get enough rain to worry about a jacket(not that the princess would willfully step in water;)),but for those that do it looks like a pretty cool product,they probably hold in a little heat for the cold months too.I'm going to have to shoot a link to some friends out of state,they have a Rottie and a Min-Pin.

Katja,I haven't looked,but do they make small jackets for those little sized dogs?
They come in sizes as small as 9" and as big as 33" long. Here's a link to the rain coats.
The rain coats have no padding, but for the colder weather the winter coat is great. Exact same fit and shape but with some insulation properties to keep those babies snug and warm when it's first and snow outside.

Just want to mention that the great thing about these coats is that they are so adjustable in the chest so they fit even large chested dogs like Dobies perfectly. The fact that they have a chest flap keeps the dog warm and dry where they loose most of their body heat.

It's because they are so adjustable that the fit is well even though they will grow more and they will still fit well when they are filled out.

Thank you for allowing me to use the pictures. I'll post them on FB and my website right now. :D :thumbsup:

I can never remember which is Crow and which is Raven. I would think Raven is the girl, but I'm not sure. Please straighten me out. You could have named them a bit more obvious so I could figure it out. ;) LOL

They both look great in them and you can't go wrong with the quality of the Hurtta stuff or the great service from Katja! Thanks for the pics of your kids modeling them!

They both look great in them and you can't go wrong with the quality of the Hurtta stuff or the great service from Katja! Thanks for the pics of your kids modeling them!

I'm super impressed with the quality. I'm seriously debating ordering the winter coats right now, lol. I might wait a couple more weeks for those.

Back