There is a woman on social media who has a roadrunner (not sure if it's through some sort of rehab thing or if he's wild and just hangs with her) but I SWEAR that bird wags his tail when he brings her a treasure!
I know I posted the Chinese Mantis I found the other day in the garden thread but I'm here today so here is the Carolina Mantis we found last night and who was still hanging around this morning. A good sized female if I'm not mistaken! Hope she finds a safe place for an ootheca in the yard!
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.