Critters and wildlife in your area - post your pics

I've been varnishing the windows in our sunroom and I was looking out at the deck when a little hand popped out from below the window! And then a little face!😅
20230923_093456.webp
20230923_093442.webp
My husband had removed the Planters box on the deck side so that he can wash the windows on the outside. This guy was probably in the flower and jumped out when he moved it.
 
Yesterday the dogs were out on the back corner of the fence where I can't see them so I walked out there. I put Elroy in some focus work on me coming back when I came across a dreaded snake in our path. He was still focused on me so I went way around and he stuck with me and Olive followed, thank goodness. I didn't want to think about one of them picking it up and bringing to to me and having to run like a maniac all the way back to the house. LOL
 
Do you have to worry about bears or something climbing the fence and getting in with the dogs?
No not at all but they get into stuff (like the asparagus) and eat it. And our trainers pup started pulling up landscape fabric and gave them the idea...
 
Anybody else having an influx of stink bugs? I haven't had a problem with ladybugs in years. But these things are just as bad. They are on the screens and doors and trying to come in all the time. The only fun thing about it is going over to the screen and flicking them off! Weeeeeee!
20231001_162154.webp
 
Yup, they're invading the house and they can get in no matter what. They are Asian Lady Beetles and Ladybugs will never invade your house.
 
Yes to both. Stink bugs and asian beetles. Haven't seen the asian beetles in a year or two.
 
Yes to both. Stink bugs and asian beetles. Haven't seen the asian beetles in a year or two.
Ooo, those dang beetles too? Those I have not seen yet. But harvesting is kicking in high gear around here ( not in front or behind us yet) but that might start the invasion! 😣
 

Back
Top