And speaking of geese again, I was driving up north to my dentist the other day and all the traffic was stopped while some geese crossed the road! That was pretty cool to see.Speaking of geese, this was in town yesterday. I bet there's a ton of goose poop on that grass.
View attachment 138205
View attachment 138206
Coopers hawk?There was a hawk out there
I'm not sure but it could be.Coopers hawk?


Do you have to worry about bears or something climbing the fence and getting in with the dogs?Yesterday the dogs were out on the back corner of the fence where I can't see them
No not at all but they get into stuff (like the asparagus) and eat it. And our trainers pup started pulling up landscape fabric and gave them the idea...Do you have to worry about bears or something climbing the fence and getting in with the dogs?
Ooo, those dang beetles too? Those I have not seen yet. But harvesting is kicking in high gear around here ( not in front or behind us yet) but that might start the invasion!Yes to both. Stink bugs and asian beetles. Haven't seen the asian beetles in a year or two.
And he saw you too! Cute little bugger!Saw this little guy while on a walk around the property with Rose
Maybe I can borrow one?