He's eyeballing you!Visitor right off my veranda.View attachment 136984
Bird-eating snake. Probably 3-4 feet long.He's eyeballing you!
Pretty color! Do you know what kind it is?
How cute and it looks so much like a snake but with the legs, it takes my fear back some.Saw this little guy by my front door. It’s a blue tailed mole skink.
Great shots! Same here with them hitting the feeders the hardest starting this time of year. I made another batch of nectar today and I'm not sure if they'll head out before I use it all or not.Hummingbirds! Biggest crowds are from middle of August until the temperatures start dropping.
I made 4 cups yesterday and it was gone by 5 p.m. They're getting ready to move on to Mexico & building their energy!I made another batch of nectar today and I'm not sure if they'll head out before I use it all or not.

Maybe one of those creepy lizzards discussed a page or two back?I thought it was a black racer, but from what I saw online they have a more “scaly” look and this one almost looks to have stripes. It wasn’t very big, maybe 1ft at the most.
Those are the coolest moths and almost 3 dimensional with the markings. We have a lot of them here too.I know, it's just a moth. I was in such awe of its size.
Wow that's something I've never seen but they are cute.I've only seen one of these one time but it was in northern New Mexico, not here. Aren't they CUTE!
We have those all over here in CR but they're dark brown. Pretty fun to watch them!Not my video, but this was a critter cam somewhere in the Nat'l Forest that surrounds my place. I've only seen one of these one time but it was in northern New Mexico, not here. Aren't they CUTE!
