Damn that is scary but good to know so happy to hear that it all went wellBEWARE- Jasper choked on a medium sized chuck-it ball today. We have always used this size with no issues- but today he must have caught it weird and the ball went straight down his throat.
It was so far in I couldn’t see it. I only knew it was in his throat because he was hunched over choking. Thankfully as I was running to him he coughed it out and was fine. (and still wanted to play, ding dong)
I have been using these for years. I do believe it was a fluke thing. But make sure you always have 100% of your attention on your dog during even the most routine play time. I would have stuck my arm alll the way down his throat if I had to.
View attachment 119237