A female red is a coming.....

Yeah....

I told them that we had a CAT3 hitting our coast. The transporter didn’t seem to phased, which made me laugh. But to be honest, he is expected to drop off Sunday 12-2pm so by that time it should have well passed through.
 
How exciting! They really do look alike now, except their heads/faces and as I said in a PM, Melody's face definitely looks more like Phoebe and Ripley.

Only a couple days left now! You're going to like Tyler and the great care he takes of them enroute.
 
That's a bummer when you're waiting but TBH I like it better when they get there earlier in the day so they have time to get used to their surroundings in the new environment.
 
Ragnar looks like he just got the best present ever HA! He looks so happy!

Congrats on your adorable little girl. I'm with your wife on Freyja!

Don't forget to join Melissa's FB group for Melrae dobes if you haven't. You guys are a star on there and its such a sweet pic of you and your new girl! :D
 
She's finally home!!! :woot:

It's great to see Ragnar so accepting and I bet they're going to be best pals before you know it. What a cute little girl!
 
Wow! Bet that was sooooooo exciting! Ragnar looks quite smitten with his new sis and I love that pic where his snout is plugged into her ear giving it a good old investigation. Play bows all round. :thumbsup:
 

Back
Top