A female red is a coming.....

The left is melody is is tan more than rear still
A deep red and right is Queenie she’s the biggest. Melody is more outgoing and lovable the. Queenie she does her own thing and get attention when she wants. Both super sweet.”
If I took a wild guess, Queenie will be yours going by looks and the way the breeder chose our pup out of the two red girls.
She also looks a lot like Phoebe did at that age. And this is her as of a few days ago.
Ears on couch closer Sept 25 20.webp
 
Mrs Conrad is still undecided. I told her not to hurry at all for now we have a CAT4 heading our way. Suppose to drop to a CAT3/CAT2 but still a lot of uncertainty.

“Purple is Queenie and purple and white is Melody. Really not sure both nice. Melody is by far more outgoing have nice feet more elegant but Queenie has a better front and more substance. She’s friendly but not as bold.”

C464B350-9DBA-4ECF-9B5F-21881F1FC843.webp

AAF222EC-A712-4C68-8853-20AB68425E3F.webp

54AE872C-35D5-44BE-9D7B-4D48E52A5F12.webp

A4F9E39D-A16D-4DDB-98B6-DCA40B9BD6C7.webp
 
Y’all want to take a running pool on which one she will take as a “show” and which one I will get??

I think she will chose Melody and we will be fortunate to get Queenie.

First pic and last pic is Queenie.

It truly does not matter to me both are beautiful pups.
 
Y’all want to take a running pool on which one she will take as a “show” and which one I will get??

I think she will chose Melody and we will be fortunate to get Queenie.

First pic and last pic is Queenie.

It truly does not matter to me both are beautiful pups.
Wow, Queenie is pretty beast-sized already as a puppy! :woot2: I think you'd do great with either one because they're both beautiful, but I suspect the breeder will keep Queenie. With Melody, less of a chance of you having to replace your wife's lamps again too :tonguewink:
 
Melody is by far more outgoing have nice feet more elegant but Queenie has a better front and more substance.
I think she goes more by the front if they're that close but things can change in a small amount of time at this age too.

You won't be disappointed either way since they're both beautiful but get your rest now since these girls are smart ones and way ahead of the normal Doberman curve. ;)
 
Yes...sorry, I just got back from a military ceremony.

How awesome is Melissa? She sure is a nice person! I think I talked to her for a full hour during my drive to New Orleans.

She tells me that Tyson, the transporter, was coming tonight to pick up- and she was still undecided on which one. She said that she remembers that my girls really liked Melody so what did I think about that? I told her that I really liked Queenie, hahaha. I kept putting the ball in her court to pick the one she wanted and she kept deflecting it back to me. She told me I had first pick and could choose either one, they had grown to look like identical twins.

I asked her to please send some up to date pictures and I would get with the girls and decide.

D83C9BEC-2EE8-45E6-9302-3147391643E9.webp
4B1F7B1D-AD8D-47CF-94F0-E98ACC1779EA.webp
FF254C51-7B9D-44A5-AEF9-313A4912A205.webp
C40D9AAE-443F-40DA-8425-EEFD640A2DCE.webp

I posed the situation to the girls, telling them that Melissa was allowing us to have first pick and they absolutely chose Melody.

So Melissa is being awesome and fulfilling the girls request and sending Melody this way. We should receive her this Sunday.
 
Ahhh I can't wait! I talked to Melissa today and she told me. We might get to see her on Sunday at the show if she can manage to come down. Melody has that sweetheart look that Ripley had as a pup. Don't let it fool you but enjoy the sweetness while it lasts!!!
 
It’s really cool how they both look almost identical in those last pictures. Melody really caught up with size and stature. I still would have went with Queenie but the girls chose Melody.

Lol!!
Now we will argue about names....
Wife, middle and younger want Freyja.
Oldest and myself want Floki.
 

Back
Top