Yes, you read that right....
As y’all know, I have been toying with this idea for quite some time now. With the girls being close to home, I figure it is now or never.
I just can’t seem to like a quiet, normal life. Always inviting calamity and chaos once everything seems to settle down. Hahaha. But once everything irons out, I truly think it is all going to be worth it
I will be getting a red female from Melrae Doberman’s. The same breeder as JanS and Rits acquired their pups from. I feel quite fortunate to have been pointed in that direction from Rits and JanS and also that they gave the breeder great compliments about Ragnar and I. I believe the breeder could have placed these pups easily but she offered one to me based off of their recommendations. Thank you very much ladies!!
Don’t know too much on the pup except for she has two reds and a black from the litter. The one black is going to the studs owner and the breeder is trying to decide which one of the two females to keep for a show home. I believe they are 7weeks and will be cropped pretty soon. I told Melissa (breeder) that I am not in a hurry, we are in the peak of soccer season right now and pretty busy. But, I made sure to communicate that I am not turning her away, the pup will most definitely be priority.
I really like that this one will be NA/SA and I like the burgundy color and markings of JanS Doberman Phoebe. When I asked Melissa, she said this litter of reds will be a lot like Phoebe. Although I would love to have a NA red that matched Ragnars physique and shape, SA Dobermans have always caught my eye. So this is going to be very interesting.
I do not have any pictures of the two up for selection but she says she will send some soon.
So there you have it, I finally jumped on the wagon....lol, I apologized to the wife for what was about to happen for the next 15months. I just hope it’s not as crazy as what Ragnar did to us. That asshat turned us upside down for awhile. Maybe not, I think I am somewhat Doberman wiser now.
As y’all know, I have been toying with this idea for quite some time now. With the girls being close to home, I figure it is now or never.
I just can’t seem to like a quiet, normal life. Always inviting calamity and chaos once everything seems to settle down. Hahaha. But once everything irons out, I truly think it is all going to be worth it
I will be getting a red female from Melrae Doberman’s. The same breeder as JanS and Rits acquired their pups from. I feel quite fortunate to have been pointed in that direction from Rits and JanS and also that they gave the breeder great compliments about Ragnar and I. I believe the breeder could have placed these pups easily but she offered one to me based off of their recommendations. Thank you very much ladies!!
Don’t know too much on the pup except for she has two reds and a black from the litter. The one black is going to the studs owner and the breeder is trying to decide which one of the two females to keep for a show home. I believe they are 7weeks and will be cropped pretty soon. I told Melissa (breeder) that I am not in a hurry, we are in the peak of soccer season right now and pretty busy. But, I made sure to communicate that I am not turning her away, the pup will most definitely be priority.
I really like that this one will be NA/SA and I like the burgundy color and markings of JanS Doberman Phoebe. When I asked Melissa, she said this litter of reds will be a lot like Phoebe. Although I would love to have a NA red that matched Ragnars physique and shape, SA Dobermans have always caught my eye. So this is going to be very interesting.
I do not have any pictures of the two up for selection but she says she will send some soon.
So there you have it, I finally jumped on the wagon....lol, I apologized to the wife for what was about to happen for the next 15months. I just hope it’s not as crazy as what Ragnar did to us. That asshat turned us upside down for awhile. Maybe not, I think I am somewhat Doberman wiser now.
Can't say I'm surprised though! I am also envious and will be getting more puppy fixes when you get her home. I predict that Ragnar taught you a lot and has set you up to cope with whatever surprises this new little one brings! When you get your first experience of Doberpup it all seems so deadly serious, when a lot of what we worry about is natural, normal and will pass with time and patience. At the time you Can't. Quite. Believe. That! 
Can’t wait! 







