Your Dobe is the Canine Version of Which Famous Person?

But at same time, has the control and caring to be a friend.

b7c3a10b-1e7f-4134-acc7-0bd84b8a2ca2-jpeg.84553
I love this picture!! That kitty is so trusting and Ragnar seems to have a gentle side for this little furry soul.
 
Before we get out the door Bedja is like this Aracuan bird. He literally runs around in circles, the rooms on our main floor connect without doors so first he runs in one direction, then the other checking with me at every turn until we're ready to leave.
Then once he settles and is content, until next time that is, he is like a little Buddha, full of wisdom.
 
Last edited:
Before we get out the door Bedja is like this Aracuan bird. He literally runs around in circles, the rooms on our main floor connect without doors so first he runs in one direction, then the other checking with me at every turn until we're ready to leave.
Then once he settles and is content, until next time that is, he is like a little Buddha, full of wisdom.
OMG, that bird is SO annoying :rofl: The way it pops up from all over...yep, I know the feeling! 🤪Kaiser is the same way when he realizes we are going for a walk, he trots through the house like he can't contain his excitement.
 
OMG, that bird is SO annoying :rofl: The way it pops up from all over...yep, I know the feeling! 🤪Kaiser is the same way when he realizes we are going for a walk, he trots through the house like he can't contain his excitement.
To be fair to Bedja I want to add that there's nothing about him I'd like to change, I love his exhuberance and everything else about him :hearteyes:. Of course that's not as entertaining to hear😆:rolleyes:.
 

Back
Top