I love this picture!! That kitty is so trusting and Ragnar seems to have a gentle side for this little furry soul.But at same time, has the control and caring to be a friend.
![]()
I love this picture!! That kitty is so trusting and Ragnar seems to have a gentle side for this little furry soul.But at same time, has the control and caring to be a friend.
![]()
Laughing myDonkey Kong, of course!
Prefers blonds, has big white teeth, has big paws. Will wear a tie to soften his image, lol.
View attachment 84584
Loves bananas.
View attachment 84585
Occasionally has a monkey on his back.
View attachment 84583
off!!
so newer members can participate.Nooo! He CREATES the chaos!Don't let the beard ( doberman) fool you.. he's a child.
My boyfriend says this is Skynyrd. Just goofy, funny, chaos follows him
View attachment 121151
So true!!Nooo! He CREATES the chaos!![]()
OMG, that bird is SO annoyingBefore we get out the door Bedja is like this Aracuan bird. He literally runs around in circles, the rooms on our main floor connect without doors so first he runs in one direction, then the other checking with me at every turn until we're ready to leave.
Then once he settles and is content, until next time that is, he is like a little Buddha, full of wisdom.
The way it pops up from all over...yep, I know the feeling! If they're like Oji, all the while, whistling like a Redpointed Eastern Bush-hopping Titmouse.OMG, that bird is SO annoyingThe way it pops up from all over...yep, I know the feeling!
Kaiser is the same way when he realizes we are going for a walk, he trots through the house like he can't contain his excitement.
To be fair to Bedja I want to add that there's nothing about him I'd like to change, I love his exhuberance and everything else about himOMG, that bird is SO annoyingThe way it pops up from all over...yep, I know the feeling!
Kaiser is the same way when he realizes we are going for a walk, he trots through the house like he can't contain his excitement.
.
Sorry! which movie is this from?
sure seen it decades ago..I Love Lucy show.Sorry! which movie is this from?![]()
sure seen it decades ago..