Who wants there Dobe in our header?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FredC

a845aa15.jpg

We like to try to keep things fresh around here as many of the long time members are probably all to well aware of. So with that i thought it would be nice to replace some of the dogs in the header from older members who no longer participate on the forum with some fresh pics of dobermans from our current active members. i guess you can call this a bit of a thanks for being loyal.

So with that. there are only a cpl requirements Pictures must be submitted in the landscape format (long) pictures submitted in Portrait format (tall) will not be accepted.

Please only submit Doberman pictures and only one pic per dog can be accepted. Meaning if you have 2 or more dobermans you may submit one each.
Space is limited so if there are to many submissions please dont be offended if your is not chosen.

I will crop and resize the pictures to fit in the header personally. Also once your pictures have been accepted you may not request to have it removed. By submitting your dogs pictures you are granting Doberman Chat permission to add these to our header no other use will be authorized.

Regards,
Doberman Chat Admin

God you are quick, Apollo! I can't even figure out how to post them again! LOL!!

Photobucket IMG code. ;) Or you can use the IMG code form any pictures in your personal album here.

a845aa15.jpg

We like to try to keep things fresh around here as many of the long time members are probably all to well aware of. So with that i thought it would be nice to replace some of the dogs in the header from older members who no longer participate on the forum with some fresh pics of dobermans from our current active members. i guess you can call this a bit of a thanks for being loyal.

So with that. there are only a cpl requirements Pictures must be submitted in the landscape format (long) pictures submitted in Portrait format (tall) will not be accepted.

Please only submit Doberman pictures and only one pic per dog can be accepted. Meaning if you have 2 or more dobermans you may submit one each.
Space is limited so if there are to many submissions please dont be offended if your is not chosen.

I will crop and resize the pictures to fit in the header personally. Also once your pictures have been accepted you may not request to have it removed. By submitting your dogs pictures you are granting Doberman Chat permission to add these to our header no other use will be authorized.

Regards,
Doberman Chat Admin

guess someone didn't read it well :)
Iceman they are gorgeous shots, but no potraits allowed :)

guess someone didn't read it well :)
Iceman they are gorgeous shots, but no potraits allowed :)

I understood pictures submitted in Portrait format (tall) will not be accepted. NOT portraits..
If they are not acceptable Von can remove/ignore them by all means...
I cannot edit my post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back