Who wants there Dobe in our header?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding? LOL...yesterday I shot a bunch of them! It was a beautiful day. BUT we can only enter ONE here, Bree.

And Where, might I ask, IS BREEEEEEEEEES?????????????????? Come one, get with it, girl!

WELL WHERE IS THIS BUNCH OF PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must of missed the thread:eek:

What a great shot of Buddy MB! All of these are beautiful and it's going to look so nice to see them at the top. :)

:lolup::slapme: did I just do this.....:eek:
Bahahaha! :rofl2:

Ok, here's one of Buddy for the header! :)

IMG_0218.jpg

he is so handsome, great pic :)

Submissions are now closed. Thanks to everyone who allowed us to add there amazing dobermans to our header. I should have them all up by the end of today.

Thank you, Iceman, Dobielady, Sally and Tye! And it looks like I made my submission by the skin of his teeth! LOL! Whew!

All selected photos have been added to the header. Thanks again to everyone who submitted there great doberman pictures.

Here are all the selected images. Many had to be cropped so that they would appear uniform in the header but, They all look great. :D

I wish we would have gotten a few more puppy pics. Maybe we can extend it for a half a dozen or so puppy pictures?

Yes, that would be great Von!
~~~~~~~
99722f7e.gif
"Double Post Auto Merge"
99722f7e.gif
~~~~~~~
.​
Here's mine. :D

picture.php

great pics Von, one day my red girl will be up there. hehehe PUPPIES!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back