• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

White Doberman puppies facebook page: these babies look ill!

Is this something we should condone?

• Of course, White Dobies are just dobies without color.. so whats the problem?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They are not in bad condition, but neither are they rolly polly like I am used to seeing on 12 day old pups and they are absolutely teeny compared to what a dobe pups should be at that age. She did say these are preemies - I think the thing that makes them look so odd is how very small the eyes are, that seems very not normal to me!

the the more disburbing thing to me is that they are all sold!! and she posted this on her wall. WTF - 3 litters in Feb???? who in the hell can raise 3 litters of pups at the same time - even if they are only 8 in each litter that could be 24 pups to raise at one time - no way anyone could do that properly!

@Lily - This is the first time I have ever seen or had a premies.
@David - These babies are all sold... 3 litters are due in Feb - Price for Pet AKC registration is $795 or Full AKC is $995
January 28 at 10:19am

Looked through the earlier comments and found:
* i want one....i have min pins and would love a big one!!!
Response to above: Let me know when you are ready Paula :)

Just shows the utter ignorance of the people that would go for albino Dobes.

I didn't even know you could get full AKC registration on an albino...wow....

this thread should probably be moved to 'breeders"??? is this an appropriate place for this since this guy is breeding multiple litters and WHITES to WHITES! and whites to Blues... god... wanna kill him! (had three listed as being born in February!)

this thread should probably be moved to 'breeders"??? is this an appropriate place for this since this guy is breeding multiple litters and WHITES to WHITES! and whites to Blues... god... wanna kill him! (had three listed as being born in February!)
Sigh, unfortunately there are so many unaware breeders, and they purposely breed whites and others that should have never been even considered as breeding stock. And I'm always amazed that there are so many who just have to have the whites, even though they're not accepted by the AKC, and have all of the known health issues. Sad....

BTW, I'll move this for you right now before I forget Denissov.
smile.png

Don't they have a lot of skin issues??? My last dobe had white in his blood line and I AKC registered him but was told I could never show him but didn't plan on that anyway, but could do other training with him he was our red boy and lucky never had any health issue till the end...

Yes, they can have incredible skin issues and a very shortened life span, not to mention sight problems, from what I've heard. Any dog with a "Z" in it's registration number has a white gene somewhere, and those shouldn't ever be bred either, but when I see people continuously breed pure white one for the sake of getting a white litter it makes me crazy knowing they're just putting the pups at risk for health problems...

Yes I think we got lucky with Buster he was so healthy until he was 9 yrs. old and if my Mom hadn't been in the hospital dying I would of had the time to take him to the vet and I think he's still be here today as he had enlarged prostate. But the ol'man wouldn't let me take him to the vet for a ultra sound to see just what was going on he said he was too old. I'll still never forgive him for that I think Buster had a few more years on him but I'll never know... So life goes on and he comes little Rosco....

I agree these pups do not look well at all, WOW:help:
My Schaudeh who is almost 12 yrs is part White Shepherd and Golden Retriever
she is beautiful and Thank God still going strong. When I lost my German
Shepherd. Mateese I did not want another dog, she broke my heart just
like Hunter. My cat was walking around the house yelling all the time
looking for Mateese, so I ventured out to get a kitten to try and make
him not so lonely. :cat: Well, I got a kitten from a lady who was breeding and
raising White Shepherds. She remarried and her husbands Golden got with
the White Shepherd. So a few months later she called me and said Schaudeh
was going to the pound if I did not want her she did not like the pups because
they were mixed. When I went to see her, Lord they brought her in from the
back yard covered with mud stuck her under an outdoor water faucet and
threw her down on the floor,:pullhair: she was soooooooo terrified I could not leave her
behind. Of course she is not a Dobe but these breeders need to get a grip and
realize what the heck they are doing. Again the almighty dollar speaks again.
Makes me angry what about the poor pups, the poor dogs that pay for all
this unfortunate breeding. :guns: I haven't had any problems with Schaudeh, but
I really had to work with her when I got her home, she was terrified of men
and showed signs of aggression at a very young age, ALPHA personality
thought I was gonna be a piece of cake, we got through it and she has been just
a beautiful wonderful girl, she aims to please.:love:

The whites, be Boxers, Dobies or any other breed that is not supposed to be white, tend to be blind and deaf among other things. They are mutants after all. So sad that there are so many ignorant stupid people out there. Drives me nuts. :pullhair::complain:

Grrr People are so dumb. Just out to make a quick buck. Not only are they breeding white on white, but when the one person comments about having a small one and now wanting a big one?? A nd instead of correcting this persons thinking about min pins and Dobes are the same ( just scaled down ) it looks like she doesnt even try to correct it. I am sure for fear of losing a sale . I would love to be behind these people in a checkout line and "flick" their ears until they bleed lmao

the bottom line in all of this is the $$$$$$ thats it! The people who 'say they love them' are not out there rescuing the ones that end up in shelters from ignorant breeders who want to breed them for the 'rarity issue' and the 'uniqueness factor'. This guy is advertising 3 litters in one month.. look at the photos of his home and the surroundings that these dogs live in... look at the dinged up walls, the baby gates falling apart, the cement floor coverings, the basic surroundings that clearly indicate this guy is in it for the money.
His red female that he has photos of that is HUGELY pregnant is a horrible example of a red... she is faded out red and TAN, she is tiny fine bones, snipey nose, horrible.. the kind of dobie you would pick up in a shelter and then not spay it and breed it. The one larger pups litter looks healthy and are quite nice looking pups, albeit snow white and clearly true albino's with the white eyes.
There are actually some white Dobies out there that still have markings... they are not true albino's they are simply a white dog... a white dog that does not have pink leather and blue eyes, is not a true albino and some White dobies have pale colored leather and pale green eyes, not blue and very faint markings...
http://homepage.usask.ca/~schmutz/white.html
this is a true albino bitch bred to a true albino male and having white on white litters.. I am mortified!
the arrogance, ignorance and the greed simply floors me!

they never will lear and they never will listen. I just had a argument with a guy who owns a albino dobe puppy on youtube. Not only he claimed its so rare, no he was letting the little one run over pavement behind a bike. i gave him a piece of my mind. I know i wont change his, but i was feeling much better afterwards.
Apollo is a Z factor, he is neuter because of that, but i had lots of people asking me, if i wont stud him out, they didn't cared about Z dactor or skinissues in dilutes "sigh"
There was a couple typical BYB here who bred everything what they had and they had a albino too, those puppies went $ 3000 each. gezzzzzzz murphy :(

Big Time Idiots out there. Yep the almighty dollar that is what
it is all about. Like my poor Schaudeh, hated the pups mixed
couldn't make the almighty dollar on a pure White Shepherd.:mad::p:gun:

The thing is it really is almost the same thing whether people breed albinos, Giants - super sized or Warlock - Super size and giants are not disqualified form showing but they would not win. Albinos are actually ban by their own breed club. It is a genetic fault and by standard and COE a breeder should not knowingly breed a genetic fault.

But different or freak sells to some people and that is why the albino market has survived. I have head that there are approximately 1200 reg. Just imagine how much inbreeding has to happen to keep that small a gene pool going!! The COE states that they are to be bred and DPCA is the only breed club to fight hard and at least get the Z added to the pedigree so none could slip through and contaminate the main lines.

Back