• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

White Doberman puppies facebook page: these babies look ill!

Is this something we should condone?

• Of course, White Dobies are just dobies without color.. so whats the problem?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There was just an ad in our Duluth paper for Dobe pups (which we almost never see), but her big bragging point in the ad was that the "Daddy" is 120#. Right then and there I told the Hubby that just tells you that they're probably not too knowledgeable since that's out of breed specs and not a bragging point. I still need to do some reverse checking on that number, but if it's who I think it might be, it's just a travesty that she started breeding Dobe's for a buck. She used to breed horses, but I'm pretty sure she was closed down because of neglect...
mad.png

I would love to be behind these people in a checkout line and "flick" their ears until they bleed lmao
I just love your way of thinking!!!
rofl.gif

The "novelty" of what some consider "rare" continues. Those pups look so tiny! I don't just mean over-all, but look how small boned they are. They look more like Minpin or Chi legs.

This is a prime example of how rare the Albino Doberman ISN'T! 3 litters in 1 months at the same residence.... yep, real rare!
Unfortunately, most of them will more than likely be sold on Full Registration. Hopefully those that plan to purchase these pups have done at least a little research and plan to spay/neuter them (highly doubt it, but hoping so).

Pure disgrace!

There was just an ad in our Duluth paper for Dobe pups (which we almost never see), but her big bragging point in the ad was that the "Daddy" is 120#. Right then and there I told the Hubby that just tells you that they're probably not too knowledgeable since that's out of breed specs and not a bragging point.
Jan I would call her up and let her think she is gonna sell you one of her pups and then turn her bragging point around on her by saying after she has told you the sires weight that you find that so disappointing since you wanted a doberman to show and hers are way out of the show standards LOL!!!

Jan I would call her up and let her think she is gonna sell you one of her pups and then turn her bragging point around on her by saying after she has told you the sires weight that you find that so disappointing since you wanted a doberman to show and hers are way out of the show standards LOL!!!

LOL!! For some that may work, but have you seen some sites out there? Some of them are proud their dogs aren't to the breed standard and advertise like it is a good thing. One even went so far as to say they have no N/A blood in their lines, completely Euro so they don't need to health test!! :wtf: Even the "gentle giants" site claims their dogs are not to the standard. NO :poop:!!! ya think?

I'm disgusted and annoyed. I want to 'like' the page just to post on everyone's posts that they are idiots.

great idea Amber...
I did just that and I posted some pertinent questions regarding his breeding practices and I am anxious to see what he says.. since it seems that the people who are 'liking' him.. are not.. I think that anyone who is a facebook person has the right to do just that. If you have a public profile for your kennel and provide free advertising there, you should know you leave yourself open to just that...
I say GO FOR IT, Amber... lets see if he has a conscience and if he has any ethics at all? why not??
:gun:

The kennel owners are named Kay and Kim....both female.

I do not see anything that refers to their names on either the website, the club facebook page or the facebook page. The photos of all of the puppies on all of facebook pages have a man in them... so regardless of the sex of the owners/operators, they have a big operation going there.
The website has a 10 dogs listed as "parents' with 2 retired parents. The White Doberman club facebook page has a black guy with a dobie puppy in a Video and his name.. also a black child and two dobermans next to him.
It looks like their is a group of people involved in this operation.
The website is very well (very amateur-ish) put together, they have a health guaranteed offered for 10 years, they state that the parents are VWD tested and DCM Meirs tested and pedigrees all seem to have AKC numbers attached but NO titled parents of any kind on any of them. The parents and grand parents that are white all have numerous white dogs behind them and also Isabella's and blues.... clearly completely irresponsible breeders breeding irresponsibly to whites and dilutions. 50% of the parents are Heterozygous for DCM and also VWD carriers... I see no hip testing or thyroid, no Eyes, or elbows and no holter results, just the Meirs Washington state swab test results on the parents.

yeah the black guy with the Rasta is the one,the one who was telling me how rare albinos are ect. hahaha
He was going to tell us he was training dobe's for the military. Hmmm then he must be high in his 80's since they don't use dobe's since WWII anymore and only use GSD, Mals.
But there is the name on their facebook Diva, if you scroll down a bit through the posts on there, you can find the name.
But that dosen't change nothing on their terrible breeding, i just can hope, some of the buyers did a bit of homework, but i doubt it big times :(

I went back and forth as to rather or not to post to this.....with my history...but I wanted to throw my $0.02 in the pot.

I "know" this "breeder". By "know" I mean I've spoke to her online a few times.

As a reformed albino supporter I know many of the breeders.

I came to my senses about the whole issue when I tried to start a club (group) motivated toward educating the white breeders on health testing and competing with their dogs and getting SOME type of titles. No they can't compete in conformation but they can in obedience, agility, rally, etc. After two weeks, NUMEROUS emails and phone calls I had 4 members in total. Myself, and three other people that don't even breed anymore but were behind what I was trying to do. NONE of the active breeders I contacted were interested. Most claimed thyey were members of the WDC (White Doberman Club) which they do NOTHING toward education, etc. It was VERY disheartening and completely crushed my opinion of the white/albino breeders.

But to be honest my opinion started to change to change before that but that was the real eye opener....

I've had two people contact me since my disassociation to the color (I guess my name is still on a forgotten list or something) and I am quick to tell them whites/albinos are NOT rare and NOT worth the $1000 price tag many breeders attach to them. I also tell them if they just HAVE to have a white/albino, go to a RESCUE! If people stop buying from breeders, breeders will stop producing them......

I, personally, CRINGE when I see white/white breedings. As someone said before the gene pool is NOT the big and its just asking for more problems then are already there. Not only do ALL whites go back to Padula's Queen Shebah but in many newer pedigrees you will see the same dogs in many generations.

**OKAY OFF MY SOAP BOX**

ETA: It is a mother/daughter team. They were originally in TN. Actually the daughter I believe may still live in TN.

I hate to say this but there will always be buyers of albino dobes for the simple reason of getting them attention when they take them out in public. They certainly catch the eye, regardless of whether we agree with them or not. The same reason why someone will spend a fortune on a dog like the Tosa Inu, just to say they have a "rare or unusual" breed(not to mention reputation). The same as people will always buy from pet stores.

As long as they can, they will. :down:

Ok... got some info...
cut and pasted from facebook here for you to read... read it and weep!!
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...47877377&id=289409857376&notif_t=feed_comment
this is the link to My questions and her answers....
my responses too her responses are also there... I think however that she has CUT My inquiry from her newsfeed to remove it.. so I will be posting it again to make sure its up there for others to see...
She has 11 bitches that she breeds EVERY YEAR and she tells me that she "breeds them as often as advised by her vet".. yea sure she does.. and her and her daughter run the show there.. so 2 women take care of over 100 doberman puppies every year and have for years...
I am totally like :wtf::pullhair::furious:

Back