SWEET SWEET ANGEL SCHAUDEH

My Mateese

Notable member
I know my girl is failing, she is sleeping all the time,
not eating very well at all and her eyes around them
are so dark. Her eyes kind of look Asian with eyeliner
on anyway, but they are really dark around them.
She still at times tries to act happy, because they keep
going for us. Her birthday is Tuesday she will be 13
and I WANT IT TO BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.:love::party::paw:
She has bounced back before, but I don't know about
this time.:down:..............she will let me know, my sweet girl.
I feel sick,:down: above all I will not let her suffer ever.:love:

OH CRAP !!! Well first off HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet, sweet girl !!!

I am really not good with words when it comes to sorrow. However I can assure you I will be thinking of you and your beloved friend of 13 years in this painful time. I do wish her well, and you too !

Happy early birthday Schaudeh, 13 is great. Your mom is great and you are so lucky to have a loving home like that. I will keep you two in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry that it looks like the time is fast approaching. Make the best of her birthday and try to stay as positive as possible. Give her birthday love from us.

Sad time for you and your furkid we want them to live forever and even that would not be long enough, I hope and pray Bella will reach 13 but if she does I would want her to be here for another 13 years so i know how you must be feeling, we have all been in your position so what you are going through brings back so many memories and know the pain you will be feeling, I know you will give her the best Birthday ever with all her favourite treats make sure you get lots of pictures and some special ones of you both together, give her some big hugs from all of us we are sending positive thoughts and prayers for you both xx

A very big happy birthday !!!!! Lots of hugs and sloppy kisses from me and Ellie may xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday sweet girl. :love: It's the time in a dogs life we all dread even though we know it has to come some day. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys that she has the best birthday ever and knowing you're always by her loving her it will be a great day.

Awww, BIG HUGS to both of you!! Happy Birthday, Sweet Angel!!! You are soooooooooooo loved by a wonderful Mommy and I know you gave her many, many memories of Love to remember! :love::love:

I know my girl is failing, she is sleeping all the time,
not eating very well at all and her eyes around them
are so dark. Her eyes kind of look Asian with eyeliner
on anyway, but they are really dark around them.
She still at times tries to act happy, because they keep
going for us. Her birthday is Tuesday she will be 13
and I WANT IT TO BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.:love::party::paw:
She has bounced back before, but I don't know about
this time.:down:..............she will let me know, my sweet girl.
I feel sick,:down: above all I will not let her suffer ever.:love:
Maxie told me to say "happy birthday,from one 13year old dog to another":party:

Back