Snow melt contest 2022 - Make your guess!

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
It's that time of year again, even though it's a little later than usual.

The person who guesses closest to when it totally melts will win their choice of a premium membership ($60 value) or a $25 Paypal credit to use in our DCF store at Café Press.

For your guess we want the date and time in CST. The person with the closest guess will win.
Obviously the contest will end when every trace of the snow in this spot is gone and any new snow added to it does count. In case of a tie, the first person who guessed the correct time will be the winner.

Here's is the thread to last years contest for reference: Snow melt contest 2021 - Make your guess!

Good luck!

Here is a photo as of 5:00 PM (CST) today, May 3, 2022. I will post our forecast for the coming week after the photo. I will also periodically take new shots as the pile goes down.

May 3 22.JPG

And the forecast.
1651623957389.png

I better update with a new photo taken today May 10 at 2 PM CST.

May 10 22.JPG

And the forecast.
Forecast May 10 22.jpg

And yes, the forecast has really changed since the one I posted last week. Minnesota for you. ;)

Well the last of the snow melted overnight with heavy rain all night. I've honestly never seen it go this fast with as much snow as there was in the May 3rd photo.

At any rate congratulations to @Dasz88 ! Your guess was the closest, even though they were all way off. LOL

I'll send you a PM to arrange for your prize.

Back