Snow melt contest 2021 - Make your guess!

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
It's that time of year again and this one could throw a bit of a loop in it since we've had very little snow this year.

The person who guesses closest to when it totally melts will win their choice of a collar and t-shirt ($45 value) or a $40 certificate so spend on our sponsors SJM Vinyl Creations site SJM Vinyl Creations . Thank you @MischasMomma !

For your guess we want the date and time in CST. The person with the closest guess will win.
Obviously the contest will end when every trace of the snow in this spot is gone and any new snow added to it does count, if we get more after it melts. In case of a tie, the first person who guessed the correct time will be the winner.

Here's is the thread to last years contest for reference:
Good luck!

Here is a photo as of 3:00 PM (CST) today, April 6, 2021. I will post our forecast for the coming week after the photos. I will also periodically take new shots as the pile goes down.
Snow pile Apr 6 21.JPG

One with Albert on top for size reference.
Snow pile with Albert on top Apr 6 21.JPG

And here is the 7 day forecast.
1617748328492.png

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
An updated photo from this afternoon (April 18) at 4:30 PM. This has been a strange year since we didn't have nearly as much snow as usual and it's been pretty cold so I'm surprised it's gone down more than I thought.
Snow pile Apr 18 21.JPG

The 7 day forecast. It's down to 39 now and raining.
1618784664432.png

Last edited:

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
I was finally able to get the photo uploaded a day later. ;)