Sleeping dogs - lets see your pics....

I hope I'm doing this right it's a little confusing yet plez set me straight if I'm doing the wrong thing. I was a little dissapointed that i could'nt post the pup's pic to big i guess there is something on the camera to make it smaller?? I'll have to read directions which i hate to do lol.. Hope I can post this one of Max sleeping here it goes crossing my fngers and eyes Well it was too large as well try try again later darn it:complain:

I hope I'm doing this right it's a little confusing yet plez set me straight if I'm doing the wrong thing. I was a little dissapointed that i could'nt post the pup's pic to big i guess there is something on the camera to make it smaller?? I'll have to read directions which i hate to do lol.. Hope I can post this one of Max sleeping here it goes crossing my fngers and eyes Well it was too large as well try try again later darn it:complain:

You could open it for editing, like in paint, and crop it a little - maybe that will help? stinks that it's so manual though.

Maureen, I posted in one of your other threads about using a free download that I use to downsize my photos before I Upload them here. Here's the link:
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

We look forward to seeing your photo Maureen. Once you've figured out how to resize them it's really easy. :) Both of the methods that MyBuddy and Amber gave you should help you out, and don't be afraid to ask if you're still having problems.

Thank you all I will try ...
paw.gif

:paw:
This is how Rosie MUST sleep....She has to be with her sister Bella the pit bull.They are best buds,and LOVE to smoosh on top of each other.

CouchBRosiez.jpg

cozypups.jpg
Oh dear that is exactly what i always say although i finding that dobie lovers
just might be a bit of alright too lol

HI I'm back let me try to upload this i hope it is small enuf now lol here goes nutting this is Jake 14 weeks!

Attachments

• reduced for e.jpg
    reduced for e.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 3
Aww, that's too cute and yes, it showed up just fine when the attachment was shown full size. :)

Aww, did I mention how much I love sleeping dogs? ;) Great shots!

Here's one more of Della doing what she does for about 20 hours a day now, in her favorite spot (our bed). Yawn...

Sleeping in bed Feb 27 11 sized.jpg

I was going thru the pics on my lappy and found some of baby cooper I had forgot I had taken...
sleepy baby Cooper -12 wks old.
010.jpg

Aww, look at that little tongue sticking out....
wub.gif

Back