I feel your pain. I really do. It's scary and it hurts to see them in pain. But you're doing everything right. As long as it's clean and you sprayed it with the antiseptic and wrap it, keeping it clean is the best thing for him. For me the hardest part is cleaning it. It's hard for me first, because it gets me queasy LOL second, because I feel like I'm hurting them. I don't know if you remember that horrible injury over my horses eye? I called the vet out on a Saturday. Yeah emergency call and on an off-day. I think it cost me two hundred bucks just for him to come out but it was so worth it LOL I told him I don't think I would have ever been able to clean it like he did.Thank you for saying this. Im in tears and my family is like he will be fine. I feel like Im doing him wrong by not doing anything but I know that that is not necessarily true. I appreciate your words of encouragement
You didn't notice anything foreign in the wound when you were cleaning it, did you?
