Skouts Honor Deoderizer w honeysuckle

Maze

Just a product review for my fellow doberman peeps.

I saw Maze with bumps on her skin. No hair falling out but I panicked. I bought a anti itch shampoo from burts bees but it seemed to make it worse although it did get rid of the dandruff, so I supplemented that product with Skouts Honor Deoderizer with Honeysuckle and it works so well.

Maze does not scratch or bite her bumps anymore. And they seem to not flare up like pimples or chicken pox.

It has only been the second day of using this spray but I have seen positive results and I hope it continues that direction.

....and yes I have suspected she might have mites demodex or something like that but I have not taken her to the vet. I dont want to be taken for a fool.

I've never heard of it but you'll have to keep us updated on how it's working.

Just a product review for my fellow doberman peeps.

...so I supplemented that product with Skouts Honor Deoderizer with Honeysuckle and it works so well.

I'll bet it is the Honeysuckle that is doing the job for you. Yes please do keep us posted on the progress you make with this product. I am studying to be an Herbalist, so your observations would be incredible. Thank you for sharing.

"Honeysuckle is used for digestive disorders including pain and swelling (inflammation) of the small intestine (enteritis) and dysentery; upper respiratory tract infections including colds, influenza, swine flu, and pneumonia; other viral and bacterial infections; swelling of the brain (encephalitis); fever; boils; and sores. Honeysuckle is also used for urinary disorders, headache, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer. Some people use it to promote sweating, as a laxative, to counteract poisoning, and for birth control.

Honeysuckle is sometimes applied to the skin for inflammation and itching, and to kill germs."
Honeysuckle: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Interactions

Okay ladies and gentlemen,

Its been 5 days since I started spraying Maze with the product mentioned and I have seen drastic improvement in her skin. The first photo is of Tuesday (day1) and the other was taken 2 days later on Thursday.

I tried to get the same angle and same lighting to show realistic improvements.

As of today I am still spraying her, but only once a day or after she is outside playing. I have not noticed any bumps anywhere.

Attachments

• 20201110_175404.jpg
    20201110_175404.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20201112_180029.jpg
    20201112_180029.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 11
Good job that is having an amazing effect, how much longer do you think you will spray Maze ?

Good job that is having an amazing effect, how much longer do you think you will spray Maze ?

It being a deoderizer ill continue using it till the bottle is finished. I might forget to spray her a day here and there. But I'll definitely comment on here when the product is finished and if I keep purchasing it over again.

It cost me 13.99 at a local pet grooming store in Down Town San Diego, CA. Which initially was very expensive but now I know it works so it was worth the money in my opinion.

Which shampoo from Burts Bees? Pics (front and back) of the bottle

Its a yellow label with a golden retriever or labrador and blue text. Reads anti-itch. Don't have pictures. I am giving her another bath at the end of the week hopefully the bumps don't return.

Its a yellow label with a golden retriever or labrador and blue text. Reads anti-itch. Don't have pictures. I am giving her another bath at the end of the week hopefully the bumps don't return.

Does it say Oatmeal Shampoo?

Ok I found it.

The Anti-Itch does have Oatmeal in it. It's in the form of Colloidal Oatmeal (Oat flour)
Some dogs that have allergies I would not use a shampoo that has Oatmeal in it. Oatmeal is a grain and it can affect some dogs allergies.

Okay ladies and gents so I forgot to update you all on the product Skouts Honor:

I finished the bottle like on Tuesday. I must say it really exceeded my expectations. Granted it would have lasted longer if I didn't constantly spray my dog every 3 or 5 hours daily, for the first few days.

Towards the end I sprayed her once a day.

Well I purchased it again so I can keep my dog smelling good between baths, I did not notice less shedding hair, I did notice a good smell, I did notice healthier skin and hair. I did notice she did not scratch or bite herself.

I also noticed she would allow herself yo be sprayed indicating she likes it. When I first introduced the spray to her coat she was flinching; not anymore.

Ok I found it.

The Anti-Itch does have Oatmeal in it. It's in the form of Colloidal Oatmeal (Oat flour)
Some dogs that have allergies I would not use a shampoo that has Oatmeal in it. Oatmeal is a grain and it can affect some dogs allergies.

I bathed her again with it and nothing happened the bumps didn't return.

Good update well done, Maze must be looking and feeling good. Its always nice to find a remedy for skin irritations, so is she now a diva.

Back