1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

RIP Oscar

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by apbtmom76, Mar 5, 2010.

1. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Reading this still puts a lump in my throat too Chris. We all feel for your loss and are happy to see you back here. Big hugs!!! :grouphug:

2. MLR

MLR Novitiate

So sorry for your loss. RIP Oscar.

3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh my gosh, like Von I sometimes (okay usually) can't bring myself to this part of the board because I always wind up in tears knowing the anguish everyone has gone through.

Chris, I'm so sorry that you lost your good friend, but rest assured that you gave him the best possible life he could have asked for and he'll be waiting for you on the other side of the bridge.

Run free Oscar....

4. Damasyn

Damasyn Novitiate

Dang it, I knew I shouldnt have started reading. :sad0049: It really is soo sad, but I am glad your back to visiting with us again. Just know, as did Oscar, that you gave him a wonderful life. Even though it has been a little over a year for me, in my chest, it feels like my Tia girl was taken yesterday. When you find that perfect connection with an animal, they are with you always, in spirit if nothing else. It will get easier to remember Oscar without soo many tears and definately easier to remember him with admiration, laughter and a smile :sonn_u11:

5. hall.christopher

hall.christopher Novitiate

thankyou all for the overwhelming welcome back.I feel whole now i am back with the people i belong with.I will look forward to comunicating with you all again.Once again i thankyou all for your support my friends, even though i have been off close friends have been keeping me abrest of what has been going on(thanks to them too).

• Like Like x 1
  6. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Chris - you know I'm always here for you bezzie mate and hugs to you all, Is good to see you back :D