1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

RIP Oscar

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by apbtmom76, Mar 5, 2010.

1. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

So my friend Christopher Hall has asked me to post this up as he is too emotionally distraught to do it and will be taking a small vacation from the forums til his grieveing period is over.

Chris beloved euro boy Oscar passed away on Sunday 2-28-10. He passed in his sleep, due to natural causes. Everyone please keep Chris in your thoughts.

RIP Oscar, you will be greatly missed, run free at the bridge and chase the waves at the beach.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  2. Michele

Michele Jr Member

RIP Oscar.

Run free

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

RIP sweet boy run free ....you will be missed....

• Like Like x 2
  4. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

RIP Oscar...run free and know you will be missed!!!!

Chris I am so sorry for your loss....so sudden and unexpected....you must be reeling...my heart goes out to you!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry Chris,I thank you for giving Oscar a great life!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

R.I.P. big boy, run free Oscar, we love ya
    Chris be strong, i know it hurt and always will and Oscar will always have a special place in our hearts.
    give Vier a extra hugs from me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Omg, I'm so sorry! This brings instant tears! Big hugs to you, Chris!

RIP Oscar!! You were so loved.

• Like Like x 2
  8. lynz

lynz Novitiate

sorry to heart this.

RIP Oscar x

• Like Like x 2
  9. von Cosack

von Cosack Novitiate

Very sorry for your loss, as time passes you will smile when you think of him, his Spirit remains with you forever. RIP Oscar. von Cosack Dobermann.

• Like Like x 2
  10. heidi's mom

heidi's mom Notable member

sorry for your incredible loss -

• Like Like x 2
  11. swiftK9s

swiftK9s Hot Topics Subscriber

so sorry for your loss. I hope your heart heals with time.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

So sorry Chris for your unexpected loss of Oscar. Run free Oscar!

• Like Like x 2
  13. FredC

FredC Guest

I don't know what made me click on this forum i usually cant bring myself to the memorials forum because its just to hard to find the right comforting words. But Oscar has been practically a founding doberman of this forum.. I had no idea how old he was. This news is very shocking and makes me really sad to think about. RIP Oscar run free and say hi to Max for me. he has natural ears to so you guys already have something in common. :(

I'm so sorry to hear this news Chris. Take care of yourself my friend. and please don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything i can do for you.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear... RIP sweet boy

• Like Like x 2
  15. hall.christopher

hall.christopher Novitiate

i would like to thank everyone with my deepest heartfelt thanks. it has been a very emotional time for me and my family for the last month.Oscar was one of the best Dobermanns i had the good fotune to own,love and show.He was only young compaired to most,i had his ash's spread in a very moving service we had for him on the beach to which was his favourite place in the whole world!! Vier misses him badly and pines still for him,i have removed everything in the house that was his as it still puts a lump in all our throats.
    You will all be glad to know that i am now planning for another (which to be truthfull was under way before this hit us)and one more after that as i cannot ever bear to be down to only one dog.
    Thanks Again all my friends you all mean that much to me too!!
    Chris and Vier.

• Like Like x 9
  16. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

So glad to have you back Chris!!!

17. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

So glad to have you back Chris, big hugs to you, Vier and Warren.
    we love you

18. hall.christopher

hall.christopher Novitiate

thank-you, its nice to be back my friends!

19. FredC

FredC Guest

Welcome Back Chris... We missed ya here buddy.

20. lynz

lynz Novitiate

hello Chris, good to see you around. Hope you are bearing up and are looking forward to your new arrivals