1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Rest in Peace " Max " you will be sorely missed by many

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Liberty & Justice, Oct 25, 2014.

1. gettinggreyer

gettinggreyer Hot Topics Subscriber

:sorrow:

• Like Like x 3
  2. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Max Hawk I was very sad to hear of Max' passing. It was an uplifting moment when I visited the forum and saw a picture of Max, often with your enhancements. I had noticed you haven't been very active this past year and was wondering about you.

• Like Like x 4
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I agree Maureen. No one will ever replace beloved Max and they aren't meant to, but they sure fill that void in your heart. Della went into a deep funk after we lost Boris and it wasn't until Albert came home that she started acting normal and happy again.

Big hugs to you again....

• Like Like x 3
  4. watson123

watson123 Active Member

RIP beautiful Max, run free. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

My heart is broken along with you and everyone else. Such a beautiful boy that gave you all his love! I'm sure Stephen's tribute is awesome and one day I will watch it. But right now I'm in a place that makes me feel I will never stop crying if I watch. For you, this is something you will treasure always!

Our thoughts are with you. I wish you Peace.

RIP Max and Run Free!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear about the loss of Max. What a beautiful boy he was and had such a long loving life. Thinking of you :dobe::sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  7. SandyinKS

SandyinKS Notable member

Just checking in and I, too, add my condolences. They bring us so much joy and I wish you peace and happiness as you hold tight to the many memories you have of Max.
    We rarely hope to fill the shoes, but like you said, it is always a comfort to look down and see new shoes right alongside of yours.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

So beautifully stated, Maureen.

• Like Like x 1