Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

Jasper had an excited little jumpy moment today. He had just alerted me to someone opening my garage. It was my brother in law borrowing my lawnmower so no biggie. But he doesn’t know him so I gave him praise and he seemed so happy that he did his job.

He pranced in the house and started hopping in place. Of course I took my camera out and he kinda nudged me in his hops but it was ok. He was so happy and excited for a pig ear lol.

Crazy doberman

Good boy!!

I'm just now starting to catch up on a few photos/videos that wouldn't upload when they were taken.

Pig duet... :D

I wish Jasper was more like Albert in this video. He is just squeezing it for the noise and Phoebe is over there looking like she is going to make some holes? 😂 Jasper chews the face off pigs its pretty terrifying.

She's perfecting her craft every day... Notice her start to lie down below the grass. 🐆

Phoebe and her buddy Selleck the Beauceron doing their weekly thing. I used the HD camera this time and I forgot the focus is tricky so parts of it are out of focus.

Windstorm today. I actually enjoy stormy walks. Theres usually no one else around but I still used the long lines. It was comical- the dogs kept getting tangled together. Jasper was constantly running around us and getting our legs with his leash. We must have looked ridiculous to passing drivers. But we were just letting the dogs be dogs on this walk and it was a hoot!

Windstorm today. I actually enjoy stormy walks. Theres usually no one else around but I still used the long lines. It was comical- the dogs kept getting tangled together. Jasper was constantly running around us and getting our legs with his leash. We must have looked ridiculous to passing drivers. But we were just letting the dogs be dogs on this walk and it was a hoot!

Was that 360 panorama on the 2nd video actually you untangling yourself? LOL Love the views!

If anyone ever visits, rest assured all sheets and towels used by guests will be covered in dog hair. Rubie has made sure that no one will feel out of place

Back