Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

Phoebe went to Lowe's for the first time today and my phone did a silly thing when I thought I was just taking a photo.

These things are Ripley's favorite to suckle. If I'm lucky, they'll last a week or two. Not bad for $8 😁

*Spoiler* The one she chose lasted a short
record one day. 😂 We still have it's carcass and she is suckling that.

That sleep growl, with lip flapping included! :love: Just love watching them dream!
Right?!? What I wonder is if the remember dreams like people can, and does anyone ever have a dream that's "normal"? No, they are all weird. So if a dog recalls a dream in waking time, do they think - holy moly that was a weird dream!, or do they just not think of it as weird. And do other breeds do this so often and so vocally? Those of you with other breeds, what do you think? Hahaha. I think too much...

Right?!? What I wonder is if the remember dreams like people can, and does anyone ever have a dream that's "normal"? No, they are all weird. So if a dog recalls a dream in waking time, do they think - holy moly that was a weird dream!, or do they just not think of it as weird. And do other breeds do this so often and so vocally? Those of you with other breeds, what do you think? Hahaha. I think too much...
My last dog did dream, but not as vocally! Lots of legs going. :D

And all of my cats have dreamed. You can see what their dreams are. Little leg movements - stalking, big leg movements - chase and pounce, and then the mouth movements - tearing that prey apart! Check it out, nearly all cat dreams end with chewing! :rofl:

I'm pretty sure most of our dogs dreams have involved conquering a squirrel, chipmunk or fox. LOL

I have some really strange dreams and when I wake up I have to wonder where the heck that came from. Many of them involve coworkers doing something really silly that they would never do in real life.

Hey guys it has been a while. Figured id share just a snippet of Jasper being a goof. He cracks me up all the time. Makes me laugh every day.

I am also always amazed at how much he really seems to listen to what I am saying. Nothing like any other dog I have had. Here- he was hitting me with his Kong to try to get me to play while. Its funny and I tried to video tape it but then he acted so innocent. Love how he tilts his head- I swear I could read this dog a book and he would listen like this the whole time.

It's gone back to being chilly outside, so it was one of the instances of Oji doing this, not trained, silly barking thing when I'm at the bottom of stairs. I felt for the cel phone in my pocket and I had it, so... This isn't as extreme as he sometimes does it. In fact, I told him to stop while I got my phone out, then I told him to do it again. :woot2:

Selleck is so darn cute...
Awesome! Always wanted to train my Dobe to lift leg to pretend pee on command. Actually, there was a "Cockapoo" I was walking for a client for a year or two and the little thing loved belly rubs so much that when I'd come to her and reach down to her, she'd often lift a rear leg to ask for one. I started to train the command "Mark your territory!" to that behavior. :D

Back