Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FredC
  • Start date Start date

No more chuck it balls for Rose. The first one lasted about 6 months and I thought that was really good. Got her a new one and she destroyed it on day 1. Ugghhh!
 
This morning was about nine below zero. So time to put the blankets on the horses! I had put one on Stills and was going to put the next one on Cheyenne when I ask my husband if he could get Sandy's started. I knew he wouldn't know how to do all the buckles and such but I said if you could just get it out, get it started blah blah blah. I can hear him in the stall next to me saying, Whoa. I knew he didn't close the gate to her stall. I said, you'd better close that gate. They're hungry! And cold and feeling frisky. She's going to sneak out if you don't close it. Not even a minute later I can hear the clip-clop of horse hooves on the concrete. :facepalm:

I look out and there she is having a ball in the snow LOL I couldn't help it. I said, I told you to close the gate. :p But of course there's nothing for her to eat except inside the Corral where we put the hay. So she just prance around for a while and then went straight into the Corral. I just brought her coat out there and put it on. Silly horse!

20210207_093029_2.webp
 
Hubs was making a video for some of his clients. The idea was to make an educational video about winter pond care. Rumor decided it should be entertaining as well. :rofl: She just couldn't resist some video bombing!

Just one of the many edits :D
 
This morning was about nine below zero. So time to put the blankets on the horses! I had put one on Stills and was going to put the next one on Cheyenne when I ask my husband if he could get Sandy's started. I knew he wouldn't know how to do all the buckles and such but I said if you could just get it out, get it started blah blah blah. I can hear him in the stall next to me saying, Whoa. I knew he didn't close the gate to her stall. I said, you'd better close that gate. They're hungry! And cold and feeling frisky. She's going to sneak out if you don't close it. Not even a minute later I can hear the clip-clop of horse hooves on the concrete. :facepalm:

I look out and there she is having a ball in the snow LOL I couldn't help it. I said, I told you to close the gate. :p But of course there's nothing for her to eat except inside the Corral where we put the hay. So she just prance around for a while and then went straight into the Corral. I just brought her coat out there and put it on. Silly horse!

View attachment 115941
I love seeing them all spirited and prancing.
It’s so beautiful. :love:
 
Here we go again. :p

The other night we brought all the horses in for the night and they were busy eating their grain with all their stall doors open. We never seldom have a problem leaving their doors open. They know they are in for the night and that's where the food is. Unless they are not particularly hungry and looking for trouble! :wacky:

We had closed the one overhead door and we're busy on the other end of the barn with that door open. My husband had the ATV out and I was helping him with something. As he drove off out the door I turned around to finish with the horses. Just as I turned, a palomino trotted passed me! :tap:Followed by two more horses! :censored: Sandy was a lost cause, having already passed me and out the door. So I quickly put my hands up to stop the other two and shuffle them back into their perspective stalls! :rp:

Then I turned on my phone LOL

1 horse out is never much of a problem. They know where the other two are and really don't want to leave the safety of the group. Now, if all three had escaped there would have been a problem. Then they are a herd. Feeding off each other. I don't want to think about where they would go. Probably to visit my neighbor's horses but I'm never going to take that chance.:nono:

So I just waited and called softly to her. She trotted around for a while, slid on the snow and looked off into the darkness. And decided she liked it better back home.

20210210_195132_2.webp
 
Here we go again. :p

The other night we brought all the horses in for the night and they were busy eating their grain with all their stall doors open. We never seldom have a problem leaving their doors open. They know they are in for the night and that's where the food is. Unless they are not particularly hungry and looking for trouble! :wacky:

We had closed the one overhead door and we're busy on the other end of the barn with that door open. My husband had the ATV out and I was helping him with something. As he drove off out the door I turned around to finish with the horses. Just as I turned, a palomino trotted passed me! :tap:Followed by two more horses! :censored: Sandy was a lost cause, having already passed me and out the door. So I quickly put my hands up to stop the other two and shuffle them back into their perspective stalls! :rp:

Then I turned on my phone LOL

1 horse out is never much of a problem. They know where the other two are and really don't want to leave the safety of the group. Now, if all three had escaped there would have been a problem. Then they are a herd. Feeding off each other. I don't want to think about where they would go. Probably to visit my neighbor's horses but I'm never going to take that chance.:nono:

So I just waited and called softly to her. She trotted around for a while, slid on the snow and looked off into the darkness. And decided she liked it better back home.

View attachment 116097
I would too! That barn looks nice and cozy. Beautiful horse
 
Here we go again. :p

The other night we brought all the horses in for the night and they were busy eating their grain with all their stall doors open. We never seldom have a problem leaving their doors open. They know they are in for the night and that's where the food is. Unless they are not particularly hungry and looking for trouble! :wacky:

We had closed the one overhead door and we're busy on the other end of the barn with that door open. My husband had the ATV out and I was helping him with something. As he drove off out the door I turned around to finish with the horses. Just as I turned, a palomino trotted passed me! :tap:Followed by two more horses! :censored: Sandy was a lost cause, having already passed me and out the door. So I quickly put my hands up to stop the other two and shuffle them back into their perspective stalls! :rp:

Then I turned on my phone LOL

1 horse out is never much of a problem. They know where the other two are and really don't want to leave the safety of the group. Now, if all three had escaped there would have been a problem. Then they are a herd. Feeding off each other. I don't want to think about where they would go. Probably to visit my neighbor's horses but I'm never going to take that chance.:nono:

So I just waited and called softly to her. She trotted around for a while, slid on the snow and looked off into the darkness. And decided she liked it better back home.

View attachment 116097
Cheeky monkey looks really pleased with her escapade! :rofl:
 

Back
Top