Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FredC
  • Start date Start date

Now that she's bigger Ripley has to play a certain way for Paige to engage. Paige appreciated Ripley adjusting her play here and was enjoying it. Ripley is usually too much energy and weight for her (and naughty where she doesn't even listen to Paige's corrections) that I have to tell her to "leave it". Its nice to see them play some every now and then!
What a beautiful sight! I did so want to be able to watch Asha & Reckless play like this. They play now only on the big acres or on off leash hikes where they can zoom. LOL Reckless can out run and out maneuver Asha, so it's a great game outside, but in close quarters it's a no-go. In the house they are not allowed any interaction.
 
Sweet little kiss at the end there:hearteyes:, did they continue playing after or was that Ripley's way of saying now she is giving Paige a break?
I knooow! The mouth kisses were precious. Ripley does that a lot to Paige. She was relatively done but young puppies are never done LOL so I used that transition and told her to be done. :D

What a beautiful sight! I did so want to be able to watch Asha & Reckless play like this. They play now only on the big acres or on off leash hikes where they can zoom. LOL Reckless can out run and out maneuver Asha, so it's a great game outside, but in close quarters it's a no-go. In the house they are not allowed any interaction.

Haha on a normal day I would agree on the playing in the house too. Ripley runs at Paige full bore and Paige bark growls at her and Ripley just DOES NOT get it!!! All you would see is Ripley on her side or back with feet flailing in the air while being corrected or Ripley bouncing around and over Paige. :rolleyes: I interrupt that crap quick. In Paige's younger years she would have had loads of fun playing with Ripley. She was the one that got "grumpy play with no one" Java to open up and play. Paige is a really great dog at communicating with other dogs. Love her to bits.
 
Aw moo. Super cute. I have always wondered if having two dogs to cuddle with was better than one. But then I think anbout how painful it can be when Jaspers elbow digs into me or when he jumps off the wrong way and gets me in the gut. Haha
 
Aw moo. Super cute. I have always wondered if having two dogs to cuddle with was better than one. But then I think anbout how painful it can be when Jaspers elbow digs into me or when he jumps off the wrong way and gets me in the gut. Haha

Moose and Rubie have actually cuddled maybe 2.5 times. Rubie doesn't like being bothered and Moo knows she can't be touched :rolleyes:
 
Aw moo. Super cute. I have always wondered if having two dogs to cuddle with was better than one. But then I think anbout how painful it can be when Jaspers elbow digs into me or when he jumps off the wrong way and gets me in the gut. Haha

You meant to cuddle with yourself, didn't you :facepalm: Rubie is the hardcore snuggler. I think Moo gets too hot so he'll lay his head on your lap for a bit but then goes to his own end of the couch or the dog bed on the floor.

I "teased" these guys by getting their raw patties out and stuffing them into Kongs which then went into the freezer for later (Dog Dad won't be home all night and there will be rain/snow coming through at some point).

Rubie is VERY vocal about her displeasure. Moo is like, Oh, Hey, Yeah, About That... Food Please?!?!?!

She was assaulting the pretzel pouches and carboard boxes before this. About 33 seconds in is when she starts to unravel.

 
You meant to cuddle with yourself, didn't you :facepalm: Rubie is the hardcore snuggler. I think Moo gets too hot so he'll lay his head on your lap for a bit but then goes to his own end of the couch or the dog bed on the floor.

I "teased" these guys by getting their raw patties out and stuffing them into Kongs which then went into the freezer for later (Dog Dad won't be home all night and there will be rain/snow coming through at some point).

Rubie is VERY vocal about her displeasure. Moo is like, Oh, Hey, Yeah, About That... Food Please?!?!?!

She was assaulting the pretzel pouches and carboard boxes before this. About 33 seconds in is when she starts to unravel.

That pitiful look on her face! Lol
 
You meant to cuddle with yourself, didn't you :facepalm: Rubie is the hardcore snuggler. I think Moo gets too hot so he'll lay his head on your lap for a bit but then goes to his own end of the couch or the dog bed on the floor.

I "teased" these guys by getting their raw patties out and stuffing them into Kongs which then went into the freezer for later (Dog Dad won't be home all night and there will be rain/snow coming through at some point).

Rubie is VERY vocal about her displeasure. Moo is like, Oh, Hey, Yeah, About That... Food Please?!?!?!

She was assaulting the pretzel pouches and carboard boxes before this. About 33 seconds in is when she starts to unravel.

A neeeeeeeeeeeeedy Doberman!
 

Back
Top