The Carl Vinson?? USS Nimitz? The Ronald Reagan??
Ha ha, great pic! I can hear the gears whirring:Today is beautiful after we’ve had cold weather and a ton of rain for days!
We found a stuffed beaver in the open space lol I panicked at first and was ready to fight, but apparently Pepper was tooand check out the water she was zooming up!
Ready for the water to dry up over it
View attachment 163695View attachment 163696
Close...a little smaller...The Carl Vinson?? USS Nimitz? The Ronald Reagan??


Going to be interesting is right! But it's also an opportunity to work on building on-leash skills, which was quite difficult on the island, and he's only had a bit here and there with trips in town. He had a big scare today with a semi truck barreling down the road at 45mph and Butters wasn't with us to help keep him centered, so he panicked...I'll need to keep him walking on LOW speed limit streets for a while...unless I want to end up in a ditch again...OopsOught to be interesting - not having to chop ice for water or climb boulders for exercise and eating kelp to survive...j/k
And how you get your steps in with them in town vs on the island...
One thing I do like about these dobes is they DO have an off switch... happy to be couch loving cuddle bugs as needed - just want to be with you...
Beautiful evenings here, this is what these two do the whole time out on the deckView attachment 163723View attachment 163724
Lol. The Collar of Shame!
Yup! Much prefer off leash hiking.Going to be interesting is right! But it's also an opportunity to work on building on-leash skills, which was quite difficult on the island, and he's only had a bit here and there with trips in town. He had a big scare today with a semi truck barreling down the road at 45mph and Butters wasn't with us to help keep him centered, so he panicked...I'll need to keep him walking on LOW speed limit streets for a while...unless I want to end up in a ditch again...Oopsculture shock is real