


Is Moose sleeping with one eye open?![]()

I know, I was wondering where you've been. Remy is as handsome as ever.I think it’s been a few weeks since I posted here!
Well today I noticed that someone made a hole in it. It could have been either since Elroy suckles on it a lot but I realized there's an under layer so they still can't pull the stuffing out yet to ruin it.
View attachment 152902



LOL she so takes after her mom for that.Yeaaa, that Angelic looking creature is actually a killer.![]()
Elroy has to have the living one with him at all times and it's still intact but she tried to take it away today and that turned into a big tug of war with growling, but he regained it.Odie looks so sweet! Glad he doesn't seem traumatized. Hoping he finds his forever home soon, too!We're all hoping he finds his forever home soon.