Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took Jazz to a dogs day out just for fun and she was a bit over excited with all the different dogs there. We don't do these things nearly enough! She had her pic taken wearing costume but I had to take a pic of the pic and the quality is poor. She did settle down and rest while I had a coffee but wasn't interested in her puppachino. She is sleeeeeeeeping now!jazz0645.JPGjazz0644x2.jpg

The face of shame!IMG_4586x2.jpg
This morning I forgot to get to that mouse trap before she got to it, and she gave it a good smack with her nose. Over it went, mice went everywhere and she couldn't decide which one to chase........................................................so they ALL escaped! :facepalm:IMG_4585x2.jpg
Empty mouse trap!

Dingo got to go on our group hike with me, today!

We met up in a north Chicago neighborhood and ended up walking around Northwestern's campus so a bit of an urban adventure! I forgot to take a picture of the lake and skyline, though!

PXL_20220828_140356801.jpg

PXL_20220828_142735521.jpg

We have a bi-breedual family, as we have Dobermans and a Sheltie. We attend a picnic for the local Sheltie rescue every year except the past two which were cancelled because of Covid.

I do CGC and Trick Dog evaluations for the attendees every year. This year, the organizers asked if I could do a demo of the Canine Good Citizen, Rally and Obedience exercises. I was very happy to do it, as I'm a big advocate of doing things with your dogs. I used AJ as our Sheltie is enjoying a happy retirement and is very out of training.

I demonstrated the CGC exercises, some Rally signs, the Obedience Novice, Open and Utility exercises that don't have jumps.
AJ 2022 08 27 Sheltie Day At The Park.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back