I was just getting Shylah's attention on the ball, of which she has never been a fan. Now, I'm not so sure about it.My own heart would be in my throat! Glad it turned out OK. You're moving up a size, right? It's a large ball or a ball on a rope only for me. I've read horror stories with bad endings about this. XO to you & Jasper!
She looks awesome! Didn't you trade Hughesnet for another server? Still slow? I'm swearing to move to town on some days because internet BS.
I'm still on Hughesnet since we won't get our new fiber optic service until late this year and the Hughesnet service is unacceptable.Didn't you trade Hughesnet for another server? Still slow? I'm swearing to move to town on some days because internet BS.
She's gorgeous!
What the heck is going on with your Wi-Fi? That's awful.took me 24 hours to upload the above photo without an error
All I can figure is that we're on a different satellite than you. I just read the other day that they've really overloaded some of them so it's super slow.What the heck is going on with your Wi-Fi? That's awful.
What do you do with them? Like the rats, snakes and I cannot co-exist.I got some more new friends. Not everyones cup of tea. But they are my pets. I like most reptiles and have done well changing peoples opinion on snakes in particular.
Romeo
View attachment 119266
Cinder
View attachment 119267
Hiroshi- this guy is special. Called a Palmetto corn snake. Expensive little thing. But adorable.
View attachment 119268
What do you do with them? Like the rats, snakes and I cannot co-exist.
Seems like every other addiction I know of. My brother is hooked on orchids...another on cars and motorcycles, I'm, of course, hopelessly hooked on dogs particularly the Doberman.Well obviously you can’t play with them haha. Hold them, bring them outside in the summer. Pretty easy pets as long as you have good heating and locked cages. Most species come in a variety of colors and which are more sought after (almost collectible if you get what I mean).
You would really have to be a reptile person to truly understand. Its like an addiction. Can’t just have one!

I've always liked reptiles - actually any creature! But when I was a kid I'd collect them out of ponds & ditches bring them home and put them in my aquarium, which I made into a terrarium. I'd look them up in my ID book, keep them for a few days then let them go. Snakes, frogs, toads, lizards, whatever. One time I brought home a baby snake and it turned out to be a cottonmouth. Oh sh!t, I thought. I took the whole glass aquarium way back in the woods and turned it sideways to let it out. At least I was smart enough to not hold it again. I never told my parents, they'd have stopped me from my nature quests. I also caught damsel flies (like dragonflies but dainty) and let them go in my room so I could watch them fly around. After several died (what was I thinking!?) I quit doing that. Had a box turtle for a year or so that would come to the kitchen (it was loose in the house) when you knocked on the floor - he learned that it meant he'd get something to eat. All this when I was about 9 to 12 years old. ALL creatures are fascinating and you learn so much respect when having them up close to teach you. I wasn't a normal kid, but was lucky to have parents that let me do my thing.I got some more new friends. Not everyones cup of tea. But they are my pets. I like most reptiles and have done well changing peoples opinion on snakes in particular.
I never was into reptiles to own as pets though I love and appreciate all creatures. But after watching some herp YouTubers for the past few years it's been growing on me. I just love the lavender color of that corn snake!I got some more new friends. Not everyones cup of tea. But they are my pets. I like most reptiles and have done well changing peoples opinion on snakes in particular.
Romeo
View attachment 119266
Cinder
View attachment 119267
Hiroshi- this guy is special. Called a Palmetto corn snake. Expensive little thing. But adorable.
View attachment 119268
One time I brought home a baby snake and it turned out to be a cottonmouth.
They are beautiful!I got some more new friends. Not everyones cup of tea. But they are my pets. I like most reptiles and have done well changing peoples opinion on snakes in particular.
Romeo
View attachment 119266
Cinder
View attachment 119267
Hiroshi- this guy is special. Called a Palmetto corn snake. Expensive little thing. But adorable.
View attachment 119268