May you find peace within your sorrow. My heart is with you.My father passed away this morning. Jasper was close to him and I wonder if he will sense his loss.
May you find peace within your sorrow. My heart is with you.My father passed away this morning. Jasper was close to him and I wonder if he will sense his loss.
So sorry to say...my foster dad sadly passed away on Thursday evening
Due to COVID restrictions you are unable to sit with loved ones in hospitals or care homes BUT because he was end-of-life I was able to sit with him in his last few hours.
He passed peacefully and is now in heaven with Mum. He never really got over Mums passing in 2014. He was absolutely heartbroken and has struggled to live without her all these years. He’s now with her in Heaven and that brings some comfort.
He was such a gentle soul, loved his animals...big or small. Loved nature and was a keen gardener.
In his younger days he served Queen and county. He was a Grenadier Guard, guarding the Royal Palace. I have such wonderful pictures of him in uniform standing tall in his bearskin outside the palace. I will share them with you all when I get them uploaded. They’re a wonderful sight!
But for now he’s here with his love, Tara.
View attachment 118884
Chocolate Moose is my favorite.
My thoughts are with you, too! I’m so very sorryJasper as his grandparents house. My father passed away this morning. Jasper was close to him and I wonder if he will sense his loss.
Not as fit as he usually is. These past few weeks have been extremely difficult and I haven’t been working him as hard as normal. I actually had to cut his food down to keep him from getting too thick. Lol
View attachment 118901
Older photo
View attachment 118902
Yes ma'am. And healing a deep cut and proud flesh on that back leg.Abscess?
Oh boy. Proud flesh is no fun. I was dealing with that like you, I think it was the first year I had Cheyenne.Yes ma'am. And healing a deep cut and proud flesh on that back leg.
Thanks! I'm figuring it out with the help of the barn owner where we're boarding. I'm actually having great luck with raw honey from John's hives and pressure wrappings. Wish I'd had the honey when the cut first happened, May have never had the proud flesh.Oh boy. Proud flesh is no fun. I was dealing with that like you, I think it was the first year I had Cheyenne.Big scrape on her front foreleg, tripping, coming out of her stall. You learn real fast how to take care of wounds! Good luck! And, boy, I've had my share of abscess wounds too!
I'm so glad he was able to walk you down the aisle and it might have been what he was waiting for before he crossed to the other side to be with other loved ones. Those are great photos!I’ve managed to upload some pics of him in the army and guarding the Palace.

I love it!! The blankets all over the place and him just staring at you! LolHe dragged his bed outside while I was on the phoneHard to be mad at that face so let’s take a picture instead
View attachment 118951
Wow! Your place looks beautiful!! I would love to have all that land!!Today was such a beautiful day for a ride! 80° and low humidity! This is our son's oldest. 10yo. He is real interested in learning to ride.
View attachment 118965
Walked him around with the other two grandkids in tow.
View attachment 118964
View attachment 118966