Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Asha was partly a blue Dobe? You have one of them rare color changing ones!

Kobe wont go near water!
Ripley is half and half, as you see LOL. I knew I wanted to do dock diving with her so we rented a pool for an hour weekly and introduced her to it when she was just a puppy. It took her about 5-6 weeks to jump in willingly. Pool closed because of Covid the week after she was jumping in on her own. So we took her to another one about 4 months later and she lost almost all of her progress. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ It's kind of out of the way so we will wait until the outdoor dock diving pool nearby warms up and start all over again there. She will have some friends that like jumping in so fingers crossed it speeds up her progress! Way harder than my lab ๐Ÿคฃ but it's a fun challenge to see her conquer.

PXL_20201113_222050231.jpg

I actually thought that too, but decided to teach Jazz how to pull in harness just to give us something new to work on. She learned her commands for left and right, fast and slow, (NOT jogging, me too old!), but best of all she learned it was hard work and she was much more content to loose leash after learning the alternative. :rofl:

It was also a handy skill for wearing a hyper Dobe out when running free was not possible. View attachment 117092

@JanS Phoebe is beautiful and we don't see enough of her! :love:
I love doberbutts

Adam took Jasper for a walk to a new boat launch that was recently put in down our street. He did his best taking a photo near this memorial. Not the best angle, but its a good photo.

View attachment 117258

I went in Etsy to find a new black cloth mask. I found one with a doberman on it,
couldnโ€™t resist. Hoping that I can get by wearing this at the department. They are obviously strict with dress code.

View attachment 117259
Jasp is a Euro? My Kobe is a halfsie!

First she let the garbage cans at the end of the drive know they aren't welcome here with big booming barks. Then she decided to go to her post as a sentry and silently wait just in case the garbage cans decide to break in. Good to know I'm safe with her on duty. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

PXL_20210507_164735859.jpg

AJ smoking his stogie!

It's a toothbrush holder he retrieved from the stanchion behind him. It's Velcro'd to the stanchion and has a piece of cheese in it which is his reward.

I'm training him for Directed Jumping and the exercise begins with him running to the stanchion, turning and sitting.

20210507_154047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back