Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a wonderful photo! I just got Jasper a delicious looking buffalo marrow bone for the new year. Its about 12” long. Ill give it to him on my day off so I can supervise, but I have a feeling it will jeep him busy for a couple hours!

I don’t think he expects it...
EF3C9A55-939B-4826-BFA7-2614E7D1A7F1.jpeg

Thats a wonderful photo! I just got Jasper a delicious looking buffalo marrow bone for the new year. Its about 12” long. Ill give it to him on my day off so I can supervise, but I have a feeling it will jeep him busy for a couple hours!

I don’t think he expects it...
View attachment 115037
Something about this pic makes him look like a puppy. Those paws tell the truth though!

People really should research their breeds better.
This breed is not a mellow one.
Got a panicked call from my neighbor that her husband is going nuts with Bleu’s chewing, jumping and overall bad behavior and threatened to rehome him.
She has been out of town as her father has been hospitalized with Covid (he is recovering well at 79 yrs old).
She won’t be back for another 2 weeks so she asked me to start training him to save her husband’s sanity. :whistle:

I have let him and Legend free play in the back yard to burn off some energy. He is not food motivated at all and definitely not socialized around people. Very shy starting out but we will work on that.
I would really hate to see him rehomed.
Legend is a bulldozer with him, non stop play and loves grabbing his fur.
Wish me luck.:facepalm:

F67C1687-5AC9-4056-A9A2-1EBA41D3D3C5.jpeg
104E76D7-AE57-4AAA-AD6E-A278802596D5.jpeg

People really should research their breeds better.
This breed is not a mellow one.
Got a panicked call from my neighbor that her husband is going nuts with Bleu’s chewing, jumping and overall bad behavior and threatened to rehome him.
She has been out of town as her father has been hospitalized with Covid (he is recovering well at 79 yrs old).
She won’t be back for another 2 weeks so she asked me to start training him to save her husband’s sanity. :whistle:

I have let him and Legend free play in the back yard to burn off some energy. He is not food motivated at all and definitely not socialized around people. Very shy starting out but we will work on that.
I would really hate to see him rehomed.
Legend is a bulldozer with him, non stop play and loves grabbing his fur.
Wish me luck.:facepalm:

View attachment 115079
View attachment 115080
Good luck! That's so good of you to volunteer your limited time to work with the pup :)

Wow congrats! They look so shiny and healthy!

Added weight today. Before we left the house he was so full of energy and whiney. Literally woke up, threw clothes in and drove to the field.
758EC1E0-4486-47A6-A5A8-4786D077624D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back