Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripley got a little famous over the weekend on her Instagram. 🤩

Screenshot_20211005-140442~2.png

We went to Cabela's to walk around, train and be a great ambassador for Dobermans last weekend!

PXL_20211002_170547124.jpg

She had numerous people stop to say hi to her. I always let her decide if she wants to visit. Some just admired from afar. She did so good though, even with some older gentlemen who had dobes growing up, they were SO excited to see her telling me all about their dobermans they had. She was curious and respectful to them with a few nub wags and they were equally good with her, asking if they could say hi and letting her come to them. She went wiggly butt mode for the lady that was super excited when I asked if she wanted to see Ripley. Ripley definitely prefers women. It made the woman's day!! 😁

Ripley and I did some heel/rally work in the store and she was on fire! Such a good girl, even with naughty dogs with an oblivious owner at the end of their 15' lead right in her face trying to mess with her while she was a perfectly behaved girl. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Everyone got a kick out of her in line at the checkout with her purchase. 😄

PXL_20211002_173053926.jpg

I was in the office when I heard little Dobe yips letting me know the robot vac was stuck and in need of assistance...

PXL_20211011_140256600.jpg

Rubie has very distinct borks. The GET OFF MY LAWN bark, the HEY I NEED SOMETHING bark, the WANNA PLAY? bark, etc.

Ripley on video chat at the vet... Soon as I answered she walks over to the scale and plops down, throws her head back and barks once. She hates waiting so much 🙄

"Am I the drama? Surely I'm not the drama..."
Screenshot_20211011-173023~2.png

Screenshot_20211011-173007~2.png

Gosh she looks so grown up now!! No more puppy showing. She is beautiful. How much does she weigh if you don't mind me asking
Haha not at all!! Too funny, I just posted in the puppy weight thread.

Haha not at all!! Too funny, I just posted in the puppy weight thread.

I just saw it!! So funny. So you think she is done growing? I noticed Skynyrd really filled out when he turned 3. The females are faster though right.

I just saw it!! So funny. So you think she is done growing? I noticed Skynyrd really filled out when he turned 3. The females are faster though right.
No I don't think she's done growing but she will probably hover around that weight. Our breeder said her lines are pretty slow to mature too, usually her females fill out around 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back