My hoomans sitz lik dis.......

This one is from Nov of '08 -
DSC04318.jpg

This is from March of this year -
Dogs002-2.jpg

This one is from this month -
Dogs039.jpg

Dogs040.jpg

omg I can't help but laugh when shee sits this way, I did the old pics to show how much weight she has lost. :D Enjoy!!

wow she looks amazing and you really can tell how much weight she lost. great pic's...was laughing to,when i saw her sitting like this LMAo

Cute Tye, very cute!! Boy once you have the pictures together like that you can really see just how big a girl Penny was getting to be!! What a great diet coach you are Tye. Ummmm....could I maybe enlist your sevices???

Yea, me too Bree! LOL

She looks Fabulous, Tye! You can really see the difference in that girl. :) And what a way of sitting. So you didn't pose her, she really does that on her own? Amazing ! LOL

wow she looks amazing and you really can tell how much weight she lost. great pic's...was laughing to,when i saw her sitting like this LMAo

heheh is funny huh, thank you, I am so happy with her weight loss. :D

Cute Tye, very cute!! Boy once you have the pictures together like that you can really see just how big a girl Penny was getting to be!! What a great diet coach you are Tye. Ummmm....could I maybe enlist your sevices???

I know and she was misearble when she was that heavy, I just know it, she seems so much more happy now that she is 22lbs lighter. We weigh again in 2 weeks :D Well thanks, I have never dieted in my life, I never had too but I just asked questions on my epilepsy board and this is what hey all told me to do for a diet for her. :D I am happy it has worked :D

And Burlysoldier is the one you should talk to about a diet plan ;)

Yea, me too Bree! LOL

She looks Fabulous, Tye! You can really see the difference in that girl. :) And what a way of sitting. So you didn't pose her, she really does that on her own? Amazing ! LOL

No MB I don't pose her that way, she has been sitting this way since she was a puppy, IDK why but she just does, always has, i just laugh when I see her like that. :D

maybe you all have to eat raw green beans now LMAo :D

Tina is right, that is all I did for Penny's diet. Here is what she gets, I cut out ALL grain products, ALL of them, she only gets meat and veggies now.

AM Feeding:
1/2 cup of Canidae Grain Free ALS
1/2 to 3/4 cup of frozen (thawed) green beans
2 Pheno pills
1 Potassium Bromide pill

she gets a few Lamb, Chicken or Duck treats during the day but not that many

PM Feeding:
1/2 cup of Canidae Grain Free ALS
1/2 to 3/4 cup of frozen (thawed) green beans
2 Pheno pills
1 Potassium bromide pill
1/4 tsp of local honey (to keep her blood sugar level right)

and that's it, she doesn't get anything else. And her exercise is minimal, so as not to throw her into a seizure but since her weight loss she has become more acitve so I have had to up the work out routine just a bit for her. :D

awww thanks B, I think she is lookin rather stellar, lol. She says thank you for the compliments and to tell Chipper licks sent his way :D

I just keep going back and forth looking at those 'before and after' pictures and I can't believe the difference!! Look at her head even! Is it the picture or what, but even her head looks smaller. Of course, 22 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! That's a ton of weight to loose. She even looks younger in my opinion!

So that food, that Canidae is a grain free food? And that's the one you said (somewhere) that you would never take her off of it.....actually I think you said that in jst thread about the skunk. I'm assuming the grain has something to do with the attacks? Just curious.

saw the canidae food today and was thinking about it, but then i wasn't sure if its grain free duh:blink:
so i bought a new bag of TOTW, the fish one this time :)

I just keep going back and forth looking at those 'before and after' pictures and I can't believe the difference!! Look at her head even! Is it the picture or what, but even her head looks smaller. Of course, 22 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! That's a ton of weight to loose. She even looks younger in my opinion!

So that food, that Canidae is a grain free food? And that's the one you said (somewhere) that you would never take her off of it.....actually I think you said that in jst thread about the skunk. I'm assuming the grain has something to do with the attacks? Just curious.

Yes her head does look a bit smaller without all the fat on it, lol. I too think she looks younger, I am so happy someone else sees it :D And yes the Canidae that I get her is Grain free, but they have a grain one, so make sure it says grain free, the whole bag is that funky tannish brown color. And I won't ever take her off of it, It costs me right at $2.00 a pound but I don't care, lol. And yes grains have been proven to cause seizures. ;)

saw the canidae food today and was thinking about it, but then i wasn't sure if its grain free duh:blink:
so i bought a new bag of TOTW, the fish one this time :)

Like I told MB, there is one that has grainin it, so just read the label, it says Grain free on it, lol

Awww, I just love the pooches that sit on their butts like that - she's such a sweetie! We actually picked Otis our GSP out of the litter because he was the calm little man sitting in the corner on his butt like that. He continued to do it throughout his entire life and everyone always stopped what they were doing to laugh/comment on how cute it was.

My gosh, like everyone said, these pics really show the huge difference with Penny's weight loss. Way to go!

Awww, I just love the pooches that sit on their butts like that - she's such a sweetie! We actually picked Otis our GSP out of the litter because he was the calm little man sitting in the corner on his butt like that. He continued to do it throughout his entire life and everyone always stopped what they were doing to laugh/comment on how cute it was.

My gosh, like everyone said, these pics really show the huge difference with Penny's weight loss. Way to go!

lol Jan, I can't help but laugh, it is soo funny and she has no idea why we are laughing. lol. Think I'm gonna start a thread about weird sitting/sleepingpositions of our dogs, lol.
Thank you Jan, I have to take the boys to the vet today and I will take them all and weigh her to see how much she is at now. I am super happy with how she is looking :D Penny sends licks

How funny are those pics, she looks wonderful, how has shee been feeling?

Thank you Dragonflyz, thank you, it took us 6 months to get where we are and a new med and she is doing wonderful, thank you for asking. On sat. she will be a whole month seizure free on her new added med. :D

OMG Tye she looks wonderful!!!!!! You go girl Penny......

hehehe thanks Sally, she does kinda look like a different dog, huh? lol Love this girl, thanks again

wow apbt, i cant believe you get her get that big and not notice... thats huge difference...

nothing like the lazy sit, lol

now maybe we can get her into speech therapy

wow apbt, i cant believe you get her get that big and not notice... thats huge difference...

nothing like the lazy sit, lol

now maybe we can get her into speech therapy

hrd I didn't let her get that big on purpose, she was 78lbs before we put her on her seizure medication, she ballooned up to 96lbs in a month and it took me 6 months to get it off of her. heheh She'd make a great speech therapist, :p

Those are the funniest pictures I've seen in a while!! Just tucks her butt right under....She's a doll!!

lol Pat, thanks, she's a riot that's for sure :D

holy crap. the meds made that big a difference?? thats crazy!! i thought it was just over time she got heavy.

I think the same thing happened with INdy when i had him on thyroid meds... i didnt see diff i his seizures so i stopped them, and ever since he has been a chunky monkey. nobody believes me tho, they say those meds should make him thinner... but thats the only life event that happened that i can pin it too

:rofl: I thought hrd meant that now that Penny has done so well with her weight loss, it could be time to get her into speech therapy for the way SHE talks... "My hoomans sitz lik dis......."

Penny is looking fantastic! Congratulations! And the pictures of her sitting like that are a riot:D

Back