Orion & Romeo At the Park ** PIC HEAVY**

A

apbtmom76

Woo Hoo, so I was supposed to meet Dela and hdr2gt in San Marcos today and got there and Dela told me they were leaving. I know what's going on, hdr2gt just doesn't want to meet me. She thinks I'm crazy for having killer pit bulls and doesn't want me to rub off on her. LMAOOOO ANywayz so Dela and I met in New Brunfels and took Orion and Romeo to the park/ a place with water and the pics tell it all.

Romeo was unsure about the wter -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09040.jpg

He was sniffing everything -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09041.jpg

still unsure about the water, lol -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09042.jpg

walking beside Orion -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09043.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09046.jpg

Neither one of the boys cared about this duck -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09047.jpg

Til it flew into the water -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09051.jpg

ANd Rome did this -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09052.jpg

And Orion did this -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09053.jpg

Orion finally got in the water, part Lab and he doesn't know how to swim -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09056.jpg

But he LOVES the water -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09057.jpg

Rome wasn't about the water but he wanted to play -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09057.jpg

Orion on the other hand was ALL over it -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09060.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09065.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09068.jpg

There was some guy with a Lab there and the toy got the boys attention -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09078.jpg

And guess what, ROMEO got in the WATER, Dela was so happy -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09061.jpg

haha didn't take long for him to realize he was a ways out and he barrelled back to land -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09062.jpg

Orion wanted so badly to play with the girl Lab -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09069.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09070.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09077.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09079.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09085.jpg

This is now my absolute FAVE pic of Orion -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09075.jpg

The WOoberten in the water -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09081.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09084.jpg

couple of random shots -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09082.jpg

WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09083.jpg

Dela was not happy about the dark mud so her and Rome went to wash his feet -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09087.jpg

Orion and I went to find them -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09088.jpg

Hooray we did -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09090.jpg

Rome coming my way, notice the line of slobber over his nose, Dela washed his feet off but that slobber line ahd been there since the first park. lol lol -
WPCLASSRandomDogPics3-8-09091.jpg

Alright I'm done. I had a blast and Orion is snoozing away behind my chair. he said he had loads of funplaying with Romeo. :D

Yes, great pics. I am amazed you guys finally got Rome into the water. I'm with you Dobiegirl, warm weather can't come fast enough for me. I guess the rain today is better that snow, but not much. looks like everyon had a good time apbtmom76. How come you didn't get dela to take some pics of you???:(

She did MLR she just hasn't been on to post them yet. She's being lazy. not erally prolly running after those pups. And she was very surprised that Rome got in the water.

Dela we are waiting on your pics. :D

and Dobiegirl, I love living in texas for this very reason. it was beautiful today. :D

hahaha and Rome was oblivious to it. He was so happy to play with Oroin and the Lab girlt aht was there. :D

hahaha go Zu. Found himself a girlfriend. hahha the female Lab was the same way. Dela and I think she felt intimidated. :D

great pics!....haven't been to a dog park in forever....now i feel like i just went with you all....:)

it was a fun day, I had Obedience so had to take off... the ever elusive hrd2gt LOL

Karma is def Romeos gf tho... lil homewrecker!! Dela got some good pics of them playing, will haveta get her to get those up too, great pics tho abpt!!

That was a dog park??? WOW, never thought I would see such a nice place set aside for dogs. DONT MESS WITH TEXAS BABY!!

Faber and Burly - it wasn't a dog park. It was along the Comal river and had a trail and everything. It was nice, there just happen to be a guy with his female Lab there. SO we got lucky.

hdr2gt - it's cool, the ever elusive will be caught, prolyl in your cat suit in the basement with Von & Faber, lol

hahaha I'm so funny this early int he morning. Not enough Dew. :D

I just love threads like this with all of the fun shots! I can't wait to see more.

Gosh, we're sitting here in the north thinking it's a heat wave at 35° or so, but after seeing that, we're still a bit away from a heat wave.

Dela, we'll be patiently waiting for all of your pics too. :):waiting2:

Yeah Dela where are you??????? She said she got a cute pic of me and Orion. DelaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. lol

She's prolly busy at work doing actual work. rofl lmao

These shots like this are my fave to take. :D

She showed that pic, its actually really NICE... background looks god and both you and the dog are standing all perfect... i forget what you had in your hand, but whatever it was ruined a AWESOME pic of you and your dog, LOL... if it wasnt for what it was, it would of been blow up and frame worthy! I even told dela that :D

Alright Alright... Dela is here!!! Sorry Net is down at the house so no forum...:(
Ok... So here are a few of the pics that I really liked...

Meeting for the first time
2008366.jpg

2008368.jpg

2008369.jpg

Mom...whats that stuff?? Dont think I like it
2008374.jpg

Orion Sure does
2008376.jpg

Frame worthy but sideways...sorry
2008377.jpg

Hey guys, dont in that stuff....IT MOVES
2008383.jpg

Hey, really...come out
2008385.jpg

I thought you were out....
2008386.jpg

look...see??? It moves... really
2008387.jpg

hmmmm... its not attackin me
2008389.jpg

MAYBE?!?!
2008391.jpg

Im thinkin bout it mom... I really am!!!
2008392.jpg

hmmmm.... not so bad... im not melting!
2008388.jpg

Then.....my batteries died... prob cause I took over 100 pictures of bonnie (Karma) and clyde (Rome) at the show... (which I will post on another thread, dont wanna take over apbtmom's thread)
but the boys had a blast... the first words out of my mouth were "Romeo sometimes is grumpy with males when he's on the leash" No sooner did I say that they were already buddies... Not one issue at all....

I still think its cause Karma wasnt there... He is very protective of his girl... Ask the Border Collie !!!!

Next time Ill have to slash hrd2gts tires so she has to go with us.... :)

Enjoy the pics guys, cant stay on long today, gotta actually work...blah!

Cant wait to get together again.... Had a great time...

Dela these are great pics. And your right that is a great pic of me and Orion. I am going to copy these to my puter. I can't wait to get together again too. ANd Orion had such a good time. hdr2gt will have slashed tired next time, I will send you the knife. LMAOOOO not really. Thanks again. we had fun

Back