Well this took a bad turn, didn't it? That's too bad. But if it's not working, it's not working. You have to do what's right for you and your pack. Period. I always think of that when I get an urge to add to mine. Or something comes along, like a pig LOL if it's going to disrupt our peace of heaven, then I have to pass it by. If your dogs don't get along with the pig, or the pig with your dogs, then she'll have to go. God forbid one of your animals gets hurt by the newcomer. That would not be good.
I can't believe they said that they were just butcher it. Maybe they said that to tug at your heart. Not really intending to do it. But I guess now you're in a dilemma. How do you get the pig off your property before any more Mayhem? They won't come for her and they can't contain her. 
I can't believe they said that they were just butcher it. Maybe they said that to tug at your heart. Not really intending to do it. But I guess now you're in a dilemma. How do you get the pig off your property before any more Mayhem? They won't come for her and they can't contain her. 
