Kong Jumbler Ball

Panama

Hot Topics Subscriber
If you haven't gotten one of these yet, I highly recommend it. Diva has only had it for one day, but she LOVES it! She played with this ball for 2 hrs straight!
The squeaker is a bit loud, so, it is a good outdoor toy!

That yellow tennis ball that looks like a sticker on the picture is actually a small tennis ball inside of it.

I just hope it hold up to the name!

kong ball.jpg

I had an orange one of these for my previous dog. He liked it, it actually lasted a good amount of time considering how rough he was with toys.

I’ve had many of those our dogs love them. And as mentioned above they hold up rather well to Dobermans. The photo below is from December 13th and it last until April. My male and female both favorited that same ball even though we bought a large and xl size ball. We have found when given the choice the large size is the favorite.

Attachments

• 7D1EC38E-BCB4-4925-A126-1E28DBBF7D8F.jpeg
    7D1EC38E-BCB4-4925-A126-1E28DBBF7D8F.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
We have one too. Neither dog tears stuff up, so I can't vouch for toughness, but they both love to play with it.

That's one of Albert's absolute favorite toys and his lasted for a few years but it was a bigger one. I got him one the same size as @Logan 45 posted above around Christmas time and that one didn't last nearly as long.

I don't suppose you can turn the squeeker off?
You know you're speaking swear words to a good share of our members dogs (my own included), don't you? :D

Albert uses it to hunt flies and the squeaker if part of his strategy. LOL

I have to be careful about getting toys that make sounds because all 5 birds will soon imitate it. When all 5 start their squeaking, whistling, moaning, groaning, barking and meowing at the same time, I find myself wanting to take a long walk but I can still hear them at the end of our street. :facepalm:

Last edited:
I don't suppose you can turn the squeeker off?
I thought about popping out the squeaker, but.. eh... Diva only gets to play with it outside.
Joker got bored with it real quick. As soon as he realized it wasn't spitting out treats... he was over it.

You know you're speaking swear words to a good share of our members dogs (my own included), don't you? :D

Jazz heard Alberts Jumbler ball and came right over for a look. Had to play the video twice before she had enough. Luckily I have already ordered one of these and it should be here soon! :woot2:

Oh, it squeaks when squeezed! I thought it just did it by itself somehow. Like as it moved or something. That might be okay for Kali cuz she'd never be able to squeeze that. I doubt Buddy would be interested. But watch. He'll probably love it and drive me nuts. :wacky: I was thinking about getting one for Kali for her to chase outside. Seems like something she would love.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Just ordered. Ragnar loves squeaky toys.

He will squeak a tennis ball until he breaks it and then move on.

Funny, he reminds me of @Viemarangelrock Tara, he will go after a ball but if it does not squeak, drops it and moves on until he finds the squeaky ball.

He will squeak a tennis ball until he breaks it and then move on.
A tennis ball squeaks? And I wouldn't give those anyway. The glue in them are not good for dogs. Hopefully he likes the Kong better! :)

@MyBuddy

I say tennis balls... these were described as “dog fetch squeaky tennis balls”.

Looks like they insert a squeaker plug on the outer wall of the ball.

Didn’t take him long to destroy it though, lesson learned.
1253EAEE-E5B0-4DA8-A097-9A08B5F3FB6A.png

I've never seen those. But they look like they're still made out of that glued on fuzzy stuff.

Ragnar really liked this Kong Jumbler ball. Broke the squeaker in one day. Now he is going for the little tennis ball inside.

Ragnar really liked this Kong Jumbler ball. Broke the squeaker in one day. Now he is going for the little tennis ball inside.
Yeah, the squeaker is usually the first thing Joker pulls out, but, he's just not all that interested in it. He'll pick it up, squeak it and slam in on the ground and search the ground hoping some treats fell out of it! Diva on the other hand loves it. She doesn't seem to bother with it so much in the house, but in the yard.... she squeaks it nonstop while doing laps.

Back