1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Is your dog always licking things?

Discussion in 'Doberman Health and News Articles' started by strykerdobe, Dec 19, 2017.

1. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

Vinegar & Water....great on pet floors, as well as the laundry...Vinegar works with the water to break down soil at a molecular level....
    :usa::dobe::cool:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Kaiser's laundry is done with Nellies laundry powder which is unscented and vinegar. Do you think I could skip the Nellies?

Haven't tried just vinegar and water on the floors. Will give that a try.

3. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

And of course Do Not use Dryer Sheets!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Yep only dryer balls for the human clothes. We skip the balls with Kaiser's laundry as his bedding doesn't really get staticky.

5. GOD'S GRACE

It should....remember if regular dirt is still left behind, up the vinegar... on real ground in dirt (not often) you might have to use a store product, but afterwards rinse and wash again with the vinegar & water to remove all residue...

I also keep a spray bottle with V&W on the counter for quick clean ups...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

I do too! Only mine is for a certain counter surfer!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

Haven't tried it. But I read also if you ball up some aluminum foil it does the same thing???

8. GOD'S GRACE

I used my last piece for a cone hat to keep the aliens from reading my mind!...:pacman:

• Funny Funny x 3