Hurtta Summit Parka

Katja Henriksen

Forum Sponsor
As the only retailer in North America Euro Dog Designs has the brand new Hurtta Summit Parka in stock.
This is the new and improved version of the best selling Winter Coat. New features like an opening on the back for the leash to attach to a harness and a neck cover makes this coat even better than the very popular Winter Coat.

The Summit Parka comes in Raven (Black) and Cherry (pink).

Here are my girls modelling both.

Bailey in Cherry size 24"Hurtta_summit_parka_cherry_Bailey.JPG

Puppy Gaia in Raven size 14"
Hurtta_summit_parka_raven_gaia.jpg

I love those coats, and Gaia is turning into a very attractive looking dog. Her ears seem to have evened out, and her stance is really cool.

I bought it in Cherry for Aria and I can't overexaggerate how nice this coat is. Great improvements on the staple Hurtta winter coat. The adjustability is great for Aria as she is petite. I just wish it came in an additional color so all three Dobes could have one ;)

I love those coats, and Gaia is turning into a very attractive looking dog. Her ears seem to have evened out, and her stance is really cool.
LOL Ingrid, this picture is actually a few months old when she was smaller. Her ears are completely ridiculous and there's nothing we can do to fix them. :) I guess I'll just have two dogs with ridiculous ears. Good thing they are sweet. ;)

I think it would be really cute to have some fake fur around the collar. Like
the fur around hoods.
th
For a girl dog! :cool:

Back