New Hurtta Coats

Katja Henriksen

Forum Sponsor
Brand new from Hurtta this season!

The Hurtta Torrent Coat is the new Rain Coat taking over from the old Rain Coat.
Several new features like the neck cover, the leash opening on the back and better coverage of the shoulder and backend. I have ordered a limited number in Cherry (pictured), but will get more in October.

Hurtta_Torrent_coat_cherry1.jpg

The Hurtta Summit Park is the new Winter Coat with improved features like the neck cover, leash opening on the back and adjustable back length. Available in Raven and Cherry in all sizes.

Hurtta_Summit_parka_Raven.jpg

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need help with sizing.
Emailing me is the best way to get a hold of me [email protected]

So glad I don't need that kit where I live, but they are seriously snazzy looking dog coats. If I lived somewhere that warranted it i would definitely get Layla the first one.

So glad I don't need that kit where I live, but they are seriously snazzy looking dog coats. If I lived somewhere that warranted it i would definitely get Layla the first one.
+1,if I lived in a climate to warrant it I would be all over it.
It's 100* here at the moment.That's 38c for you metric folks;)

I am very excited for the addition of more pink to the Hurtta brand. You know you'll be seeing Aria in the new cherry gear :) Also glad to see updates of such staple products.

I'll be picking up the cherry rain coat for Ms Bristol once she reaches adulthood and I can size her. Also the pink hurtta harness and possibly a coat depending on if she fits in the one I have now Luca outgrew.

Ooh, Della would love the new raincoat! She has your older style but she wants every square inch of her covered if it's raining or she doesn't want to go out at all. :D

Just received the new Torrent Coat today. It's super nice. Vast improvement from the old Rain Coat. It feels like a human garment.
I took a picture of our German Pinscher puppy in hers. She so darn cute I can't stand it. She was wearing her fleece Tankie underneath. :love:

image.jpg

Back