How bad is this? Ear posting

I doubt you will even notice the ear as he matures/ages. If it is remotely noticeable it will be a good character marker.
Agree, plus the ears will grow fur which will help to conceal any imperfections.

He is so cute! Keep taking pics, he will grow super fast in these next weeks!

I have not posted a pups ears in over 13 years . I can't find tape that actually will stick. Any ideas on brand ? I saw Zonas on one thread bought some on amazon and it would barely stick to itself. it was Zonas breathable sports tape.. I can put it on and next day its slips off. I have cleaned her ears with alchohol let dry and tried again. Guess I am rusty for not doing it in so many years .. Or the garbage they sell nowadays. My tape back then would stay till I was ready to take it off. This is my new European AKC Kira Luna Nareese Calista . I call her Kira.. Now 10 weeks old.

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230703_095118.jpg
    20230703_095118.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 6
I have not posted a pups ears in over 13 years . I can't find tape that actually will stick. Any ideas on brand ? I saw Zonas on one thread bought some on amazon and it would barely stick to itself. it was Zonas breathable sports tape.. I can put it on and next day its slips off. I have cleaned her ears with alchohol let dry and tried again. Guess I am rusty for not doing it in so many years .. Or the garbage they sell nowadays. My tape back then would stay till I was ready to take it off. This is my new European AKC Kira Luna Nareese Calista . I call her Kira.. Now 10 weeks old.
I use the Hampton Adams athletic tape. It’s sticky enough to stay 5 days, but not too sticky that it pulls a lot of hair. I buy mine from Amazon.

I can't find tape that actually will stick. Any ideas on brand ? I saw Zonas on one thread bought some on amazon and it would barely stick to itself.
Zona's is one of them many people use but I don't know if it was the athletic version of it. I have always used the Kendal 1" porous tape and it holds very well compared to Zona's.

Cute pup!

Beautiful pup!!
Love the name.

I started with Athletic tape and it was a mess, couldn’t get it to stick. It was all over the place.

Switched to Johnson&Johnson Zonas tape and it was a world of difference. Game changer!

Beautiful pup!!
Love the name.

I started with Athletic tape and it was a mess, couldn’t get it to stick. It was all over the place.

Switched to Johnson&Johnson Zonas tape and it was a world of difference. Game changer!
oh thanks. Shes amazing and so smart. I need to take better photos and upload them

Back