1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Hope's Memorial tattoo finished

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by DobesMom, Aug 22, 2009.

1. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lmaooo Ingrid, just saying that I have all these piercings and tattoes but am still terrified of needles, lol :p

2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

OH! What a great idea!!!! I've already got a few rather large pieces of Cheyenne's tail that she pulled off rubbing her tail on the fence! But yea, I can certainly see making some jewelry out of it...good idea!

And Tye and Dobesmom I cannot believe that you both are afraid of needles and have done what you have done! How can that be!? I guess it's like wanting a baby but not wanting to go through childbirth, huh? You do it anyway! LOL Ouch! :blink:

3. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol MB, is like owning a pit bull, you can't have just one, :D:D And it only hurts for a little bit, but gawd help me if I have to get a shot, lmaoooo Big ole baby :rofl:

4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh, I doubt you'll get sympathy from the nurse when she sees all your tattoos and piercing, hehehehe

5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

nope no sympathy what so ever, lol. NONE!!! They are so heartless, lmaooo I'm JUST KIDDING!!!! of course but yeah they always laugh at me like seriously?? lol

6. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Yeah, whenever I complain about getting a shot I always get the doc/nurse/phlebotomist pointing to my tattoos & saysing "what gives". LOL
    What goves is...I hate SEEING this huge long needle stabbing me!! The tattoo needles you can't see. *yeah, I know...but what can I say?!* :brat:

BTW- I take daily intramuscular injections for a B-12 deficiency and I throw a fit, cry & all. Doesn't matter. i just HATE shots! But, to me, blood draws are thye worst.
    I did have a tiny panic attack as the tattoo reached the cook of my arm where they usually draw blood from. All I could think of it, OMG why didn't I think about this??! it felt like a million bad blood draws!!!!!:eek:

Just thinking about piercings makes me want to pass out! There were so many people getting pierced I couldn't believe it!! Luckily they had a private room for that. Otherwise I'd have run away..:sad0071:

7. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol Rachael, I feel ya on the bad blood draws, lol As I bruise everytime, I tell them if they can poke me and not bruise me we will be in good shape, lol. :D

8. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

I buise so b ad from my meds that the last blood sample left about 20 spots & a streak on my arm. I seriously felt like people would think I was junkie!! :(
    Luckily it faded in 2 days.
    relief today, my swelling is going down & the bruises fading. It's even strating to peel...unusual!! I tend to get heavy scabbing that lasts for up to 6 weeks after a tattoo (I've been allergic to some of the old school inks).

9. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Rachael, the ink that is used now is hypo allergenic for just that reason, they made it new and improved a few years ago, lol. ANd I am excited it has gone down in swelling and I can't wait to see it when it's done :D ALl healed I mean, lol

10. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

I'm in that lovely half peeling, half feels like a freshly healing burn faze. Yuk! The places that have peeled look GREAT though.

Yeah, one of the reasons I changed artists was because the other one still uses old school inks. I puff up & red rejects. i've had one of my wrists colored red & pink 4x & it lasts about 2 years. I could get an all red tattoo from him & it'd be a 'temporary' tattoo.:rolleyes:

11. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

well I can't wait to see it when it's all healed :D

12. S-N-09

S-N-09 New Member

awww.... i love tattoos! What a beautiful way to show love!

13. deladobies

deladobies Member

She was ( and always will be) very loved. She was lucky to have you

14. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Thanks, Dela. Good to see you around! :)