• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

DCM and Breeders

I'm so sorry... Run free sweet Jake. :sorrow:

We lost our boy to DCM on Christmas morning and I totally understand the pain you're feeling.

I know from speaking to you Matt how heart broken you and Evita are, I know how I felt and still do after losing King, every body on this forum can relate to your heartbreak who has suffered the loss of a dear friend to this horrible disease :cry:.

Run free sweet Jake :sorrow:.

So sorry to hear of your loss. My last one succumbed to DCM Just before she reached 7….heartbreaking!

Today I was in my bedroom when a beautiful butterfly flew and rested on my bed. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a butterfly in my room and even more strange because the window was closed! The butterfly flew around for a while I took a photo, it was a peacock butterfly that has four eyes to protect it from predators, one of the only butterflies to have this. As we know Dobermans have markings above their eyes which appear the dog is awake whilst it’s sleeping again for protection against predators.

The most commonly reported “sign” from a deceased loved one is the butterfly. And that makes a lot of sense since butterflies represent the human soul in many cultures. They also symbolize endurance, hope, and the life cycle.

I believe that Jake was telling us that everything is ok and he’s now at peace ❤️🥲

We decided to purchase this statue to place on Jakes resting place, funnily enough we had thought of this statue even before the butterfly incident 😊

Attachments

• E344B356-DB14-410B-B7FF-D75B6C8F27AE.jpeg
    E344B356-DB14-410B-B7FF-D75B6C8F27AE.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 7B60BD4F-5873-4FDA-B3A4-F6A0628B7A1D.jpeg
    7B60BD4F-5873-4FDA-B3A4-F6A0628B7A1D.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 4

Back