That’s what I thought. Someone on the neighborhood FB page called DNR about it awhile ago and I guess they don’t come out for that.Looks like it has mange.
From what I've heard, they don't come out for much of anything unless it's something they're doing a study on.Someone on the neighborhood FB page called DNR about it awhile ago and I guess they don’t come out for that.
Yeah poor guy he looks like he's starving too. Way Too Thin.Looks like it has mange.



Well the coyote seems like he's really hanging around by people. Like he's not afraid. Or he's asking for help. It's too bad that you can't get someone to help out with both him and the squirrel. I bet if you put the squirrel on Facebook somebody might come out LOL there's all kinds of people who love to rehabilitate or help something grow up and release them later. That poor guy is really young. I wouldn't have a clue of what to do with him.I was just watching the video I took while training with Remy yesterday and noticed it hanging out in my neighbors yard. I don’t normally see it a lot, maybe once every week or two. Yesterday I saw it 3 separate times. Now that it seems to be staying in the same area I’ll see if the wildlife rehab place is able to help. Thankfully Remy didn’t notice or else he probably would have broken his show chainView attachment 148519
View attachment 148520
My neighborhood also found this baby squirrel (looks to be newborn) in his yard this morning. I’m assuming it fell out of the nest during the heavy winds yesterday. I mentioned the rehab place to them, but not sure if they called. I’m not home so I’ve only seen pictures/videos they sent me. It was moving around in the first video, so it is alive View attachment 148522
It’s actually a fox! It’s just lost a lot of its hair. A few weeks ago it had a little bit of hair at the tip of its tail, but that’s basically all gone now. I could see why you thought coyote though.Well the coyote seems like he's really hanging around by people. Like he's not afraid. Or he's asking for help. It's too bad that you can't get someone to help out with both him and the squirrel. I bet if you put the squirrel on Facebook somebody might come out LOL there's all kinds of people who love to rehabilitate or help something grow up and release them later. That poor guy is really young. I wouldn't have a clue of what to do with him.
Oh shoot! I do remember you saying it was a fox. I have mostly coyotes here so I guess that's the first thing my mind went to. My mistake. I think all the time I have moved here like 23 years I've only seen one fox! And that was on somebody else's property as I was driving by. I don't think I've ever seen one on my own property! Go figure.It’s actually a fox
He's probably enjoying the cool down in temperature from Asha's shadowLittle things like this bring me great joy. Nature is so amazing. This guy didn't have a care in the world until Ashas shadow came into play, then he turned his butt & froze.
It's at White Sands Nat'l Park, about 30 minute drive from where my scent work trial was - about 4 hours from where I live.Wow do you have white sand there and that's one cool beetle.
Good guess, but his butt up is a defense, they have stink to spray.He's probably enjoying the cool down in temperature from Asha's shadow![]()
"When disturbed, some beetles (genus Eleodes) assume a defensive posture in which they stand on their head and release chemicals from a scent gland in the rear that produces noxious odors". But they are otherwise harmless.In the beginning when he was coming straight at you he looks like a tick.This guy didn't have a care in the world
Ah! I just now noticed him turned around on a re-watch lol. He was aimed and ready to fire.Good guess, but his butt up is a defense