Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Buddy Passed!!!

Discussion in 'Other K-9 Shows and Events' started by Nupe, Apr 9, 2011.

1. :congrats: you guys! :bump:

• Like Like x 3
  2. nc_dobemom

nc_dobemom Novitiate

:congrats::dance:

• Like Like x 3
  3. doberluv

doberluv Novitiate

:congrats: Leon and Buddy on a job well done !!!:woot:

Yes, your title thread worry me for a second . :eek:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!...and sorry to those... I scared with title to this thread...didnt even think ABOUT HOW IT WOULD BE PERCEIVED..... got home from WAE...wAS excited to tell you guys and just typed that header in...my Bad!!!...I also think Buddy know he did something good today to...He actually walking around with hIS chest pushed out more than usuall..lol...:bump:@ EVERYONE

• Like Like x 8
  5. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

WORKING APTITUDE EVALUATION!!...Go to You tube alot of videos on it...its a temperment test!!!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

gUYS All I am going to say is...Buddy went #8 in line up of 14...the first 7 dogs failed, Buddy was first one to pass for the day...I couldnt stay around for all 14 so dont know who else passed!!!...and the main thing killing handlers and their dogs was the AGGRESSIVE STRANGER. I was so surprised How many dogs ran behind their handler when that aggressive stranger came out and made a aggressive motion towards the handler and dog.....But not my Buddy..went to end of that leash and let out 3 deep barks..and did not move from between me and the aggressive stranger......hell the judge said to me..."'Gather your dog, he proved his point""..:D

• Like Like x 8
  7. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

That is soooo cool then your saying that he's really not a poodle??:rofl:Great job though really:congrats:

• Like Like x 3
  8. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

When the thread read Buddy Passed, I was afraid to open it,
    Geez darn you

• Like Like x 2
  9. timdon

timdon Novitiate

Ye of little faith, WAY TO GO BUDDY!:congrats::beer:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

Maureen, you are crazy lol...picture Buddy with one of them cutesey little ribbons in his hair..lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:dance::dance::congrats::dance::dance:

What a happy moment!! Especially when the first 7 failed! :woot: You must be a proud daddy!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

ok like I said I didnt stay for remaining dogs after Buddy was finished...but I talked to the secretary of the Long Isalnd doberrman club this morning...and she said the final tally was 16 dogs took test in total and 6 passed (3 boys and 3 girls). Yes very proud!!! "My Buddy"":D

• Like Like x 4
  13. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Nupe- sorry I have been out of town so only catching bits and pieces as I can. Congratualtions on a wonderful accomplishment - you and Buddy are a team and working together. It is an awesome feeling.

• Like Like x 4
  14. TrinityDobes

TrinityDobes Novitiate

I just love this NUPE - totally f'ing love this comment by the judge! "Gather your dog!!!" Yep he knew you had a real dobermann on the leash - not a Doberman-lite example of the breed. Also in Chat you shared another point people need to realize. Champions get to take the WAE first, then the "others" who have no titles are scheduled !!! LMAO - sorry - really don't mean any disrespect but way to go, our "David" kicked some Champion Goliath AZZ !!!

This also makes me wonder about something else I've thought about over the years - whether the tempermanent/behavior we are breeding for and expect in the breed ring has effected the way some of the champion show dobes will respond to a dangerous stranger? but that is a whole nother thread.

Really, Really proud of you and Buddy!

• Like Like x 5
  15. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

TY GAIL!!...And another point you made me think Gail or reflect back to yesterday.....as I was watching the first 7 go before me...I noticed the dogs were totally focused on their handler..((looking up alot at the handler , like waiting on instructions))...which wasnt too bad until they got to aggressive starnger, where it was all about the dog and his reaction to the aggressive stranger..now some of the dogs I saw did bark...but they were barking as they was moving backwards...now the debate of show dogs and the breeding out the protective nature of the dobie I will leave to the experts on the forum I am not going there... but.just a observation I had, yesterday I wanted to express.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Pitts

Pitts Hot Topics Subscriber

Congratulations Nupe, what a great accomplishment for you and your dog.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

thanks Dale!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. ButterflyMommy

ButterflyMommy New Member

:congrats::bump::congrats::bump::congrats:

• Like Like x 2
  19. TrinityDobes

TrinityDobes Novitiate

Nupe this was reported on my show dobes list - So its Official now!!!

Yesterday Long Island Doberman Pinscher Club held its WAE. A beautiful day, great people, good food. Our evaluator was John Schoeneman, Great experience, Congrats to all that passed and Im sure everyone else will be back again to pass.

Here are the results: 16 were tested, 7 passed

Dogs who received their WACs.
    CH Tallyesyn Falcon's FIre, CGC,TDI (Pheonix)
    Buddy Redcrow Rodwill
    Caleb's Crystal Rain (Rain)
    Kalora's Heavenly One (Halo)
    Kalora's Brilliant Black (Rain)
    Kalora's Blue Me A Kiss ( Kissy)
    Kalora's Immortal Angel (Draco)

• Like Like x 4
  20. 4Dobies

4Dobies Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

:congrats: Great Job!

• Like Like x 1