• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

BEWARE OF BRITTON FARMS Travis Britton has the best Dogs BUT THGE ENDING IS A NIGHT MARE

DOCTOR PAUL

New Member
Beautiful European Dogs Great Tempermant Giant Dogs
Travis is a Nice guy but only cares about Money Period
Had 7 dogs from him 3 went Bad
His Breeding is just Roll the Dice; No Science if there is such a thing
I have Horrible Pictures to warn you with Thge dogs get Auto Imune Conditions
There Immune system malfunctions Its Not Mange Ring Worm or an infection
There is NO SOLUTION We Tried Every thing Very Complicated story I can Go into another time
THIS IS A WARNING GREAT BUY IF you ar OK with 4 years and then put the animals up for adoption if they get it or you will
Go Broke at the Vet Its not an infection its like Psiorioris NO cure Your Own Immune System attacks yourself
Beautiful Dog that looks like a Kentucky Race Horse; OUTCLASSES regular Dobermans Tempermant is GREAT
Then it gets Sick BREAKS Your Heart You cant Help the Animal Vet after Vet
Here are the three Dogs One Female Two Males
 

Attachments

  • 1 ELVIS.webp
    1 ELVIS.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2 ELVIS.webp
    2 ELVIS.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 4 ELVIS.webp
    4 ELVIS.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 5 ELVIS.webp
    5 ELVIS.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20140325_195215.webp
    20140325_195215.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20140325_195240.webp
    20140325_195240.webp
    146.7 KB · Views: 3
  • BFQT5596.webp
    BFQT5596.webp
    638.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ASKR9803.webp
    ASKR9803.webp
    465.8 KB · Views: 4
Are they being treated for mange? What is your relationship to Britton and these dogs in particular? Did you buy a dog from him? Are you in rescue?
 
Are they being treated for mange? What is your relationship to Britton and these dogs in particular? Did you buy a dog from him? Are you in rescue?
It looks like mange its not
Yes they er treated for mange We were desperate we tried everythhing nothing worked
The Problem is its untreatable an Auto Immune disease from in breeding
I purchaced these dogs from Travis Britton as I said I bought 7 6 were $5,000 One was his Puppy Champion at 1 1/2 years old that he was going to breed
at $20,000 I have an invoice
He has beautiful animals I posted the problem 3 out of 7 got the condition
I havnt had time to Expose him the animals are deceased now After the fall out with Travis I bought a Female from Black Cartel Kennel in Serbia
A disappointment as far as size she had an accidental litter with the Champion and I kept a Giant Male like the father and a Female that I have now
They dont have the condition There 3 years old
 
I feel really sorry for these Dobermans.
Question how long they were exposed to outdoor elements? Their nails haven’t been trimmed in a long time….
 
They lived inside only went outside for exercise. They slept in the bed and were house pets.
I didn't want to streess them with nail trimming when they had the condition. They did not like nail trimming
You feel sorry I tried everything to cure them
Its an Auto Imune condition like... psorisis... acne... allergys There is no Magic Pill
There Inbreed too much... a "Slow" helper at a kennel was caring for them when I had an operation when they were well
He Put it the best "Your Dogs are SOO PURE"
 
I'm guessing perhaps an employee that had developmental disabilites? Those poor dogs....how incredibly heart breaking to see them suffering. I have never heard of Travis Britton...I hope he is no longer breeding.
 
? What's this mean?
A Fragile young guy that was employed by the Kennel owner. He cleans the kennels and washes the dogs and helps out.
A Nice guy Hard Working without any kind of agenda who is struggling. Not an agressive CEO of a corporation
Who just had mad a coment that was Soo Perfect. He was caring for all types of dogs and was impressed on the "Purity of My Two Dobermans"
As I said these things are not Dobermans you buy from a Mall or out of someones basement The draw alot of attention when there out in public
Almost like a Kentuky Derby Race Horse.
I had to describe him as "slow " to demonstrate his honesty as opposed to some one who is just currying my favor an empty compliment
Thats the HORROR here some of them being so imbreed Melt as they get older and it is Heart Breaking
 
I think there is an older thread about Britton Farms and if I remember right, the reviews weren't great.
Its an Old Issue but he is still out there and he has expanded. He started with one Beautiful Dog mnamed Animus
in Texas in 2004 he is now in Missiouri and has become Very Large because of the quqlity of yhe dogs
He has closed his web site he doesnt need it any more HE IS HIDDING from Complaints
You see My dog and its healty it REALLY STANDS OUT you want one
Thiese things are extra large and European They look like Kentucky Race Horses Top Of The Line Dogs
 
I'm guessing perhaps an employee that had developmental disabilites? Those poor dogs....how incredibly heart breaking to see them suffering. I have never heard of Travis Britton...I hope he is no longer breeding.
They didnt suffer Its like some one with psoriosis They have sores all over there body there not in pain except emotionally
Its an uncurable condition
We tried eveything to cure them Its a Malfunction of thier immune system due to inbreeding
 
They didnt suffer Its like some one with psoriosis They have sores all over there body there not in pain except emotionally
Its an uncurable condition
We tried eveything to cure them Its a Malfunction of thier immune system due to inbreeding
Its analogous to a healthy teenager who gets Acne Vulgaris (Severe Acne) There not suffering but look really bad
There is some kind of an aberation hormonal whatever they are close to fixing it but its far off
The person who Suffered was Me There skin would get breaks in it andd they would bleed which is a problem on furniture and sheets
Then Ignorant People start concluding that they have Red Mange which is contafious and start throwing bleach around
Then what happened to my Beautiful Dog I am already attached
 
They didnt suffer Its like some one with psoriosis
You sure? I ask because when I look at the pics they look like they are.
There skin would get breaks in it andd they would bleed which is a problem on furniture and sheets
I can't imagine they didn't suffer when the skin cracked enough to bleed. That hurts!


I'm confused by this post. Are you just mad at the guy? Please understand I do feel your pain but you lose me a bit when you kept going back for more. Why in the world would you buy 7 dogs from him? And why did you wait 20 years to complain?
 
They were fine Just blood on furniture and sheets some times. They behaved the same as normal.
You sure? I ask because when I look at the pics they look like they are.

I can't imagine they didn't suffer when the skin cracked enough to bleed. That hurts!


I'm confused by this post. Are you just mad at the guy? Please understand I do feel your pain but you lose me a bit when you kept going back for more. Why in the world would you buy 7 dogs from him? And why did you wait 20 years to complain?
GOOD QUESTION!
I understand the risk of inbreeding with purebreeds and 3 out of 7 I dealt with it
He has the Best Dogs...I still Dont know why he did what he did?
In the Pandemic he was strapped for cash One of my dogs passed away and I asked if he had anydogs he was keeping
and he had a Champion Puppy named War Admiral that was a Beauty I have a picture of him with travis winning the show
He asked for $20,000 I gave it to him
Me and Travis have a history I educated him on ears and sent him Hyot Quick Braces which irritated him ...He went on to invent his own brace system which was childlike He knows I have a Ear Fetish. War Admiral had a broken Ear that he knew about when He sold it to me
Its like stealing Money From the Poor Box at the Church. It was Sacreligious an Unforgivable Crime I went Nuts
I had tge dog for 6 months when I discovered it the Dog was my Best dog as far as temperment he was UNREAL
I got attacched I could not send him back. I spent $3,000 on Implants they made it worse. He looked like a playboy bunny with a broken Large ear
The kennel door at his Kennel broke it.
I WAS IN HELL a beautiful dog with a broken ear.
ITS LIKE I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY WITH BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES FOR YOU TO ADOPT...I FORGET TO TELL YOU THE CHILD IS AUTISTIC
That would be hard on You...Yes?
I dont know how to complain and dont have time I just found the pictures the other day and made time
 
Necessary IT WAS HELL

I understand that he doesnt have the best dogs comment but I had some nice dogs from him I had a garden variety real Doberman
The Looks and Tempermant and Intelligence is SOO MUCH BETTER
Its like a Box of Chochalates from Walmart compared to a Box of Godiva Chochalates
HIS DOGS WIN if your willing to take that kind of chance The Moral of My Post
There is someone in Italy ALTOBELLO who has the Dogs also
There was a famous dog I saw on line his name was Playboy Altobello owned by a guy in Italy
His head was as big as a Tigers head There are picturse of him on the beach and
small children have him burried inthe sand with his head sticking out
I think he was the Best Doberman of All Time (personal Opinion)
When you walk these dogs outside they shine and people gravitate towards them There Beautiful
Thats Tempermant and looks
 
I don't think it would happen to me. First I don't see me spending $20,000. on a dog. But if for some reason I did, no money would be handed out until I had the dog Vet checked and my own hands on him.
Good Thinking...I dont think I could go to the Mall and buy one of these things. You can see the ears are posted Travis is a Rat
 

Attachments

  • TRAVIS WITH CHAMP.webp
    TRAVIS WITH CHAMP.webp
    748.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top