AWDF day two tracking

Doberman Gang

Hot Topics Subscriber
Well we had a rough 3 days. Day 1 obedience,
Blaze breaks his down. Minus 10 before we even get started. Heeling wasn’t his best but satisfactory, a little too hoppy. Then stands on the moving sit, crawls on the running down and walks on the running stand. All insufficient exercises. Dumbbell on the flat was pretty good but he stood after the out before the finish. Touch the jumps both ways on the retrieve over the hurdle. Fell off the back of the wall bring the dumbbell back then went around it coming back. Took 3 commands in the send out. 🤦🏻

Day 2 scored 33 out of 100 tracking and that was 2nd highest in his flight. Tracking super tough Saturda. Here is the video.

He still looks good. That rain must make it really rough.

Oof! What crummy weather. Has he had to track before in the rain? I give y'all props for being out there and you can tell he is still trying his best despite the wet and cold. Wow 2nd highest! Goes to show how rough that was on them and even the best dogs have their bad days. Thank you for sharing with us.

We track in the rain 3 times that week but it was more just a light rain to sprinkle. Never tracked in anything that heavy before. Basically standing or running water everywhere. I was proud of his effort though.

I feel your pain, it was tough out there!!! I saw some of the live feed, and saw it was pouring down on the field where the ob & protection was. POURING. And I thought, omg Blaze is somewhere else tracking in this. :sob: I learned a lot more about the sport just by watching the live feed though. You tubes tend to show the best performances or make silly vids about mistakes. Watching team after team in the rain on Sat. morning I got to see really great performances right along with bad mistakes, and gasping for great moments and setbacks. Toughest dog sport for sure. Big trophy to you and Blaze for showing up and giving it your best. :dobe::paw::dobe:❤️

Back